Montech King Pro 95

Soldato
Well it finally arrived and have to say it was a breeze to transfer my components into it and i really like it.
The glass needed some cleaning after peeling off the protective film, it's like the film left some residue behind but i managed to clean it up.

There is currently a 3 pack of Antec Fusion RGB fans on Amazon Warehouse with 30% off making them basically £30 for the 3, that would go perfectly on your radiator to give you a complete halo lights look.

Soldato
I got the black one mate and I love it.
IMG-20240306-164812.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Got a white pro version at the weekend and it was the easiest swap over ever. So much space at the back and with the swing door and HD cage at the back, I did not even have to cable tie anything at all. Nice and sturdy and with 7x RGB fans, it's exceptional value for money.

Very happy with mine and looks very stylish. Got a black and white theme going. Just need a couple of finishing touches and I'm done.

Soldato
OP
Got a white pro version at the weekend and it was the easiest swap over ever. So much space at the back and with the swing door and HD cage at the back, I did not even have to cable tie anything at all. Nice and sturdy and with 7x RGB fans, it's exceptional value for money.

Very happy with mine and looks very stylish. Got a black and white theme going. Just need a couple of finishing touches and I'm done.
Get some pics up when you have it finished

Associate
Been looking at a few cases after wanting to spend about £70-£100 on a case, gone from the NV5, XT View, Sky Two, NZXT H5/6 to this and back again.

But something just keeps drawing me to this case, it looks stunning and have to say I do quite like the blue one. Do you get the mesh front with the non-Pro as I know you don’t get fans with it, but then there’s only about £25 difference, even though £100 was my max, seems daft not to go with the pro doesn’t it?

Soldato
Been looking at a few cases after wanting to spend about £70-£100 on a case, gone from the NV5, XT View, Sky Two, NZXT H5/6 to this and back again.

But something just keeps drawing me to this case, it looks stunning and have to say I do quite like the blue one. Do you get the mesh front with the non-Pro as I know you don’t get fans with it, but then there’s only about £25 difference, even though £100 was my max, seems daft not to go with the pro doesn’t it?

I'll echo the above comment, get the pro. I just did a rebuild fora friend in one, and adding in his 280mm AIO with two of the Montech 140mm RGB fans on really made the whole thing look really good, and I don't like RGB all that much. I mean a case last ages compared to the components inside, unless you get bored of the looks fast like some do. :)

Associate
Just have to decide on colour now, black is easier to match components with, white looks good and would admittedly match the white desk I have next to the white PS5

But there’s something about that blue one I really like, it’s just a very niche colour. Hmm decisions!

Soldato
OP
Just have to decide on colour now, black is easier to match components with, white looks good and would admittedly match the white desk I have next to the white PS5

But there’s something about that blue one I really like, it’s just a very niche colour. Hmm decisions!
I love the blue colour but in the end i went with the black one because most of my components are black.

Associate
Well after finding a King Pro for £113 my choice has been narrowed to black or white.

Thinking the white as managed to find a white & black mb and a white rgb hsf to go with it, but most things seem to be overpriced because they’re white. So black rgb ram and gfx card will have to do but should still look decent either way.

Back
Top Bottom