Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
else they'll go under pretty quick I reckon.

Do you think they would just disappear or be bought?

Williams aren't just about F1 and do have other interests. They might drop out of F1 but I'd be surprised if they just disappeared.

Hope not anyway.

I'll start with Lewis Hamilton allegedly having recorded a secret R&B album! :p

Can't help but feel he's doing that to impress Nicole Shirtlifter. The lad wears his romantic heart on his sleeve.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Williams aren't just about F1 and do have other interests. They might drop out of F1 but I'd be surprised if they just disappeared.

Hope not anyway.

Williams Hybrid tech is proper cool. Some of the work they are doing with flywheel KERS is great.

However, part of me keep thinking that Williams are just going further and further backwards and that frank should have sold up ages ago. They just have that feeling of a team run by 'old boy' doing things the old school way, which just isn't working now. Its a shame, but unfortunately it seems Williams (F1) are going to slip away at some point soon. I can't see them being anything but 3rd from bottom, if not worse, come this season.

Man of Honour

Hope not anyway.

They either need a change at the top (which has started with Patrick Head not being involved in the F1 side) or go into some partnership like they did with BMW before or just sell out completely but keep the name.

The other parts of Williams are different companies, so they are separate.

Soldato
Jos "letting the biatch know who's boss" Verstappen. :D

Joking aside, sounds like he doesn't cope with rejection very well.

His Wikki also says he got a suspended sentence for giving someone a fractured skull.

What driver was it that went to jail for spraying a cabby with mace?

Caporegime
Ahaha, thats great.

They need to release more of this sort of thing, it makes the drivers seem far more normal and likeable than the emotionless machines that the PR try to create.

I am a fan of Perez, I hope he does well in the future.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Pitpass not mahoosively impressed with Lewis Hamilton doing a photo-shoot for GQ.

I can sort of see where they're coming from, and I do agree with them about the need for Lewis to get some decent management (i.e. proper GP Racing people rather than an entertainment firm) in rather than that prat Fuller and his XIX brand. But I think they're still being a bit harsh - it's one photoshoot and magazine interview, it's not going to throw off the recovery he seemed to be building up towards the end of last season.

F1 Rejects posted their season review. No major surprises - Hamilton and Massa got savaged for under-performing relative to expectation, Kovalainen got praised for his efforts, Trulli is Reject Driver, Williams are Reject Team and overall Reject Of The Year. I don't see Jaime Alguersuari getting rated 7th being a poplular viewpoint on here, mind. Or Schumacher being rated higher than Rosberg.

Caporegime
lewis-hamilton-03.jpg

What the hell...

Back
Top Bottom