• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My Arctic Cooling Accelero Extreme 4870x2...

Soldato
Nice, i need one of these since day one this card was released and with the current temperatures we are getting here, i would love a nice quiet cooler that actually cools and lets me still be able to hear my games.

OcUK stock it please with cherries on top :D

Soldato
If overclockers dont sell this, is it within the forum rules to ask where I might purchase one?

No, because there's a more than reasonable chance that any store that is linked will sell other products that OCuk DO sell and so that is still a conflict. For example, I could be talking about trousers and link to a certain well known supermarket that has a fantastic deal on them but it would still be against the rules. Why? That supermarket would also sell PCs, consoles, monitors, TVs etc etc all of which OCuk sell as well.

If you are ever unsure about linking to another store then just don't do it unless you don't mind being suspended :)

Soldato
any chance 1 of these would fit a 4890 ?

Nope, but you can look for Arctic Cooling's "Accelero Twin Turbo" instead...

accelerotwinturbopic300.gif

...which OCuk do not sell either :(

Associate
Thanks for the review 'tibbsey' was keen to see how they performed. I have the Powercolor card and a X-fi card underneath it so gives me a god idea of the clearance. Very tempted to get one of these when they are available.

Cheers
B

Soldato
dude...excellent review and some awesome pics...I was wanting this myself when I first heard about but cos OcUK didn't and still don't stock it...so I have now decided to go liquid cooling on it...which I am going to do this weekend so expect a thread (a live one that is) to be seen on the forums soon.

And I love the temps as well :D

Associate
Thanks for the great pics and info. Been on the lookout for one of these myself and sounds like some good tips you've posted re: the install that'll hopefully save me some time if and when I get one. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom