** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Soldato
The cooler will allow a push pull configuration with two fans for heightened performance.

Stock is due into Europe end of December/start Jan.

These perform better than our current gen. Which are eol now (kuhler 650/950/1250)

Personally I feel these now eol models were a great idea in principal with moving the pump away from the area that is intented to be cooled. But in practise having the pump housing on top of the fan caused issues including not being able to use an aftermarket fan. These new H600 and h1200 models have gone back to the more traditional design and we have gone in extremely agressive. My intention is to sell volume with multiple have smaller profit % per unit and fingers crossed the volume will lead to bigger overall profit balance due to better sales volumes.

What does this mean for you ?

Amazing value product!

Our first stock coming into Europe is already sold out and more... OcUK have placed their order and will get their request allocation but I expect the stock will not last until the second batch lands.

If you want the best priced aio watercooler on the market in either 120mm or 240mm flavours preorder sooner rather than later for sure!

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
While they look good it would be great if much thicker rads were used, 280mm and 60mm thick :D

it would obviously be better with a thicker rad, but then the price would go up too which would negate what they are trying to do.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, so it should fit right in.

rjk, what's Antecs policy if the worst happens and it leaks?

~Its an Asetek built unit so will be full replacement of anything damaged. you need to remember that this is a fully sealed unit so the likelyhood of that happening is zero.

Antec have one of the best reputations with us in terms of return rate. just a shame their previous stuff never really sold well. This new model should change all that.

Unsure if I missed the punch line, but when are these coming in stock?

should be very soon, Ace Modder should be able to answer this.

Soldato
If we have one leak I personally promise to come and visit you if yours leaks and I will replace all damaged components.

Trust me they WILL not leak but seriously if one does we will 100% replace any damaged components for you if it does.

Caporegime
Look very nice and good to see a sensible price for these AIO coolers, the price of the corsair etc. ones are stupidly high considering you can get a better air cooler that will be quieter with better temps for quite a bit cheaper....

If we have one leak I personally promise to come and visit you if yours leaks and I will replace all damaged components.

Trust me they WILL not leak but seriously if one does we will 100% replace any damaged components for you if it does.

Excellent! :D This is the main reason I have always been put of AIO coolers, I have read a few cases where corsair's AIO units have leaked and they have given some money to replace damaged components but not the full amount....

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP

just hope you dont get a leak guys

you don't want Ace Modder bowling round your house.

especially if you've got beers in, you'll never get rid of him.

OcUK Staff
Day 56, Ace has created a rudimentary shelter in the spare bedroom out of beer cans and Antec 300 cases. He only answers to the name "Master Kuhler" now. At night he sings sad lullabies about 'Scooby and his golden rims' He is sustained by pasties and the tears of my family. Please make him go. Please.

Associate
I've decided to pre-order one of these. This will be my first ever AIO cooler as I have always used Air coolers in the past and been very happy with them (currently using NH-D15).
Can I ask, should I use the fans that come with it or order additional fans such as Noctua NF-12's ??
Many Thanks.

Associate
Awesome price point if you didn't want the thicker rad that comes with oc tech lab's option - makes a natural price progression from one to the other based on the specs. Not sure why you'd bother with any of the corsair nonsense in my opinion given these.

Soldato
I've decided to pre-order one of these. This will be my first ever AIO cooler as I have always used Air coolers in the past and been very happy with them (currently using NH-D15).
Can I ask, should I use the fans that come with it or order additional fans such as Noctua NF-12's ??
Many Thanks.

My suggestion is try both, I think it's all part of the fun. Playing with the gear you have bought and your old gear.

Be interesting to see how you think the two fans differ.

Soldato
Any chance of a 280mm version pretty please?

I had a 920 Kuhler, it leaked, Ace was absolutely fantastic at getting it sorted for me, luckily it never damaged any components as I noticed the leak before powering on my system.

He arranged for a replacement Kuhler to be shipped out, I used it for a while but went back to Air, however if Antec can make a 280mm version of this I would buy it in a heartbeat as I loved the previous one until it leaked on me.

Soldato
I've got Antec Kuhler 620's on two PCs. They've been running for nearly 5 years still working perfectly. No leaks, quiet and keep my 2500k cool. I'd be happy to buy a newer version when I upgrade later this year.

Back
Top Bottom