** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
I've got Antec Kuhler 620's on two PCs. They've been running for nearly 5 years still working perfectly. No leaks, quiet and keep my 2500k cool. I'd be happy to buy a newer version when I upgrade later this year.

same here ive had the 920 from 2011 without problems so i think ill upgrade this year

Soldato
Good price by comparison to what they used to be (and still are).

Still waiting for my 2009 H50 to fail on me, no maintenance besides a handful of radiator dustings since then. Same noise, same temps as new. Interesting that the ribbed tubing is fashionable again.

AIO ftw?

Associate
I have the old 1200 and after changing the fans for some quieter ones I am most happy with it.
The pump is virtually silent.
What I dont like is the software, bit basic and I've never been able to get it to show actual cpu temps.
It must be something inherent to the Antec software as I experimented with NZXT cam software and to my surprise that worked perfectly with the Antec cooler.

Soldato
soon.PNG

Caporegime
Thinking if getting the dual fan model, but I'm a bit concerned about how it would cope in my case. The top mesh vented panel sits about two inches from the underside of my desk so air flow may be an issue. Cant put the case on the desk as its too heavy.

Soldato
eTeknix will have a review live either tomorrow or Thursday of the H1200 Pro and the H600 Pro.

Kitguru have a H1200 Pro they are currently reviewing also.

Bit-tech have a H600 Pro they are reviewing.

And Stulid (on this very forum has a H1200 Pro which he is in the middle of reviewing too)

Soldato
eTeknix will have a review live either tomorrow or Thursday of the H1200 Pro and the H600 Pro.

And Stulid (on this very forum has a H1200 Pro which he is in the middle of reviewing too)

Looking forward to them. Cheers Ace :)

Caporegime

Good to hear this. Look forward to reading the reviews. Almost certain that ill be going for one of theese.

Back
Top Bottom