**NEW CORSAIR ML MAGNETIC LEVITATION FANS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Guys,

Just a little heads up you will see a price rise on the Corsair range today due to the new dollar rate so as promised I will keep the pre-order on these fans at the low price but as of the 8th July the fans are going up roughly £2 a fan. Not a lot but when you are ordering multiple it can make the difference.

Soldato
On other websites it is showing the dual pack fans as having White fan blades and up to 2400rpm not 2000rpm, can you confirm they are as shown in the picture?, cheers.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I am going to check the warehouse now to confirm.

They are grey and not what I was expecting but I have now corrected this on our site as well.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Soldato
The plain black grey ML120 pro on its own is £16 quid but the ML120 dual pack is £20 ? the core specs seems the same with the only difference I can see in theres no rubber on in the dual packs shroud ?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Looks like Corsair are struggling with certain ones to get them out before the ETA. I can see that other competitors are also struggling with the stock.

I will try and get an ETA but I fear that it will be next week.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
If you wish to return the fans please contact our support team now and they will arrange to have the fans returned and a full refund will be processed once they are back with us. They will also refund the return postage so please keep the receipt of return.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Any chance there will be a dual pack of the blue LED 120s at all, at a reasonable price? I really want those bad boys. Otherwise I will have to stick to the black/grey dual pack.

Hi,

There has been no announcement as of yet. They will probably see how the sales go of the launch products first then maybe release the dual packs

Back
Top Bottom