**NEW CORSAIR ML MAGNETIC LEVITATION FANS**

Soldato
Note that those are not using the same design as these ML fans, they are more for bling than performance :D

Ah that's a bit unfortunate... they won't be anything special in the performance department then. Seems they missed a trick not including RGB on the ML range and limiting to fixed red, white or blue, but perhaps they figured they were expensive enough already.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

They are arriving this week. As soon as they land at our warehouse I will get them booked in. Apologies for the delay Corsair must be struggling to ship the stock. They told me ETA this week and usually lands mid week.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Hi,

They are arriving this week. As soon as they land at our warehouse I will get them booked in. Apologies for the delay Corsair must be struggling to ship the stock. They told me ETA this week and usually lands mid week.

Thanks Robbie. Would you mind posting in this thread when they do arrive please? Cheers!

Associate
Here's a sneak peek of my ML120 Pro test results:

jP01d6Fl.jpg

UFMhJv7l.jpg

Noise and airflow measured 6" away from the fan mounted on a radiator.

Caporegime
So these woukd be good for e.g. EK Predator 240 AIO? But why wouldn't they make good case fan replacements if intending to run at same speed as previous case fans?

Back
Top Bottom