**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

OcUK Staff
Hey guys, it is about time to have a new thread made up with new rules, so here we are; let's see photos of you!

Rules:

- Please make sure the photo/s are family friendly.

Guidelines:

- If you are going to post a picture of yourself, please do not post daily or every other day.
- Wait a week before posting another picture of yourself.

Simple really, so let's begin!

1314726753.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
How kind of you to say so.

But I must say 5UB is a much better person than I am, because I love 5UB so much.

Nice of you. :)

I must however insist that you are incorrect. You are definitely the superior specimen in every conceivable way! For example you would never stoop so low as to edit a post simply to make it out that other people approve of you! That would go against your honest, genuine and caring nature.

God you're so hot. Ride me you stud.

OcUK Staff
OP
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/_roseanna_/meandnat.jpg[IMG]

My sister and I befriending a goat while making very lovely faces at Woburn Safari Park :)[/QUOTE]

That is no goat, that is a muntjac!

[quote="^TANK^, post: 20096383"]I love your humour, we must meet some time and have dress up fun. I haven't worn my teddy costume in a long time. :D
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Been ages for me too! We should arrange an OcUK dress up meet! :p

[quote="kaffe, post: 20096400"]Just realised what you're wearing. You look so purdy :)[/QUOTE]

Just realised? As in you never noticed when you first saw the picture!? It must be natural with me, why thank you. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
If we're getting specific, it's a pygmy goat.
And I was very sleepy when I checked this morning, musta just missed it :p

You sure do know your goats and muntjacs, and you have quite a few too many photos of them too. Do you own a goat farm of some kind? Or maybe live near one?

OcUK Staff
OP
Blinding idea, make it Brighton.

That is a fair trip for me! Will have to give it some thought. :)

I wish. I pay to play with them.

Not kidding, I go to the zoo all the time and go straight for the farm animals. Might start farming alpacas. They're pretty cool.

Ahhh awesome! I have been saying to my mates that we need to go to the zoo soon, somewhere like Chester zoo is the place I want to go to right now as it is local. :)

Back
Top Bottom