**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Caporegime
I'll raise you:

chrisbarrie2.jpg

Rimmer right? :p

OcUK Staff
OP
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/_roseanna_/meandnat.jpg[IMG]

My sister and I befriending a goat while making very lovely faces at Woburn Safari Park :)[/QUOTE]

That is no goat, that is a muntjac!

[quote="^TANK^, post: 20096383"]I love your humour, we must meet some time and have dress up fun. I haven't worn my teddy costume in a long time. :D
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Been ages for me too! We should arrange an OcUK dress up meet! :p

[quote="kaffe, post: 20096400"]Just realised what you're wearing. You look so purdy :)[/QUOTE]

Just realised? As in you never noticed when you first saw the picture!? It must be natural with me, why thank you. :)

Associate
That is no goat, that is a muntjac!

Just realised? As in you never noticed when you first saw the picture!? It must be natural with me, why thank you. :)

If we're getting specific, it's a pygmy goat.
And I was very sleepy when I checked this morning, musta just missed it :p

OcUK Staff
OP
If we're getting specific, it's a pygmy goat.
And I was very sleepy when I checked this morning, musta just missed it :p

You sure do know your goats and muntjacs, and you have quite a few too many photos of them too. Do you own a goat farm of some kind? Or maybe live near one?

Associate
You sure do know your goats and muntjacs, and you have quite a few too many photos of them too. Do you own a goat farm of some kind? Or maybe live near one?

I wish. I pay to play with them.

Not kidding, I go to the zoo all the time and go straight for the farm animals. Might start farming alpacas. They're pretty cool.

OcUK Staff
OP
Blinding idea, make it Brighton.

That is a fair trip for me! Will have to give it some thought. :)

I wish. I pay to play with them.

Not kidding, I go to the zoo all the time and go straight for the farm animals. Might start farming alpacas. They're pretty cool.

Ahhh awesome! I have been saying to my mates that we need to go to the zoo soon, somewhere like Chester zoo is the place I want to go to right now as it is local. :)

Associate
That is a fair trip for me! Will have to give it some thought. :)

Ahhh awesome! I have been saying to my mates that we need to go to the zoo soon, somewhere like Chester zoo is the place I want to go to right now as it is local. :)

Had this conversation with Tummy not too long ago :p

Chester's meant to be pretty sweet. I'd recommend Colchester if you're ever in the south east.

Back
Top Bottom