**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Permabanned
5UB is a handsome fellow. <3

are_you_serious.gif

Back of the queue is that-a-way >>>>>>>>>

Permabanned
Where the heckedy-doodle do you get all of these GIFs from?!

I am a highly trained gif-sniffer.

It all started when I was at Heathrow as a puppy being trained how to track down drugs stashed in the linings of suitcases.

One fateful evening I sniffed what I thought was a batch of pure, uncut Chilean cocaine. I yelped, barked and generally wagged my stubby little tail until my handler thought, yep, I'd best get the Bonios out.

He got out his large hunting knife, sliced open the case and tumbling out into my delicate moist little snouty nostrils was a thousand copies of the most sexually explicit gifs Heathrow has ever seen.

I blacked out.

When I awoke, I found myself permanently disfigured. Now able to walk on my hind legs and see in full colour, all I had to do was rid my mind of the seedy, gratuitous flashbacks of debauchery and after approximately 22.3 months of therapy it finally happened.

Then, I was recruited by a forum which will remain anonymous to source gifs to facilitate a smear campaign against a fellow forumite who had breached etiquette by mistaking the word 'brought' for 'bought'.

He didn't last long - the gif-sniffer was born that day.

Caporegime

It all started when I was at Heathrow as a puppy being trained how to track down drugs stashed in the linings of suitcases.

One fateful evening I sniffed what I thought was a batch of pure, uncut Chilean cocaine. I yelped, barked and generally wagged my stubby little tail until my handler thought, yep, I'd best get the Bonios out.

He got out his large hunting knife, sliced open the case and tumbling out into my delicate moist little snouty nostrils was a thousand copies of the most sexually explicit gifs Heathrow has ever seen.

I blacked out.

When I awoke, I found myself permanently disfigured. Now able to walk on my hind legs and see in full colour, all I had to do was rid my mind of the seedy, gratuitous flashbacks of debauchery and after approximately 22.3 months of therapy it finally happened.

Then, I was recruited by a forum which will remain anonymous to source gifs to facilitate a smear campaign against a fellow forumite who had breached etiquette by mistaking the word 'brought' for 'bought'.

...explains those heels :D

Soldato

I blacked out.

So Tumblr then? K thanks.

Back
Top Bottom