** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Associate
Is there any ETA on the

EK Water Blocks EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Dark All In One CPU Water Cooler - 360mm​

Sorry if I missed it! :)

They should arrive if all good end of this week or early next.

Last edited:
Hitman
Associate
Would love to second an ask on an ETA on the Dan C4 and Jonsbo TK1 please, any idea also on the ETA for the Jonsbo D31 cases, without the screens and whther you'll have the DS8 (LCD Screen) in as a separate accessory?

Any plans to stock any of the DeepCool LT range of AIO's at all?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Would love to second an ask on an ETA on the Dan C4 and Jonsbo TK1 please, any idea also on the ETA for the Jonsbo D31 cases, without the screens and whther you'll have the DS8 (LCD Screen) in as a separate accessory?

Any plans to stock any of the DeepCool LT range of AIO's at all?

Thanks.
TPU said today on the C4, guess not.

Soldato
Someone on Reddit posted a ticket response from OCUK saying stock for the C4 won’t be available until end of the month and the pre order will go up at some point this week. Hopefully we can get confirmation on the forum.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
The Dan C4 expected stock is next week. Launch is due either today tomorrow please keep checking the website.

The Jonsbo TK1 we are not sure on when this will be available we are trying to get stock to sell. No confirmed date.

Deepcool no plans currently.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hey! So I cannot wait to buy the New ASUS Ryujin III 360 ARGB! Does anybody know when it hits the shelves, and more importantly, where it can be bought? The product has launched but I can't find it to buy anywhere!
Apologies for the delay I don't check this section that often. The coolers are live currently for pre-order. Stock landing date as a guide:

240 & 360 Noctua's - 2nd June
240 & 360 ARGB's - 9th June

Back
Top Bottom