** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Gangster
OcUK Staff
That looks like a decent cooler. We are not listing Deepcool products at the moment but possibly in the future.

Edit: Working on it

Last edited:
Associate
We don't have the exact date they are landing but they left Germany on the 19th and it's usually around 10 working days.
I can tell you that not much stock is left from what is landing. Demand has been insane and we took all we could.

Around 400 units of both black and white are coming in.
Assuming that the C4 is likely arriving this week?

Associate
Yeh, problem with ordering components before case is that you hope none are faulty and that the case doesn't take another 30 days to arrive.
Or just buy a cheapo 30 quid case to keep you going for a little bit until the case arrives!

Or put the build in a shoebox like I did when I was in my early 20's...

Associate
Yeh, problem with ordering components before case is that you hope none are faulty and that the case doesn't take another 30 days to arrive.

Can always open bench them. I have test mine using an old case chassis while I wait for the C4. Hopefully I can plonk the motherboard with cooler straight in when I get it.

Associate
We don't have the exact date they are landing but they left Germany on the 19th and it's usually around 10 working days.
I can tell you that not much stock is left from what is landing. Demand has been insane and we took all we could.

Around 400 units of both black and white are coming in.
What's the deal with the Dan C4 please? Have they not arrived or did I miss out on getting one? Not sure I can wait months for another order to come in.

Associate
I don't have an ETA yet on the next batch of Dan cases. We had 380 land and they were all assigned. I will try and get a further update.

Do you know if my order will be fulfilled on the next shipment?

Dan has said ‘nearly everyone that preordered with OCUK will get a case’. I ordered a bit late and would like to know if I need to look for an alternative as what caseking have is all the stock that will be available.

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/dan-c4-sfx.12329/post-277673

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
I don't have an ETA yet on the next batch of Dan cases. We had 380 land and they were all assigned. I will try and get a further update.
How do we know if we're getting one? Or have all the ones you received been despatched? Dan have said that there will NOT be a second run of these as a v2 will be made instead, so you could be looking at a year for stock!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom