Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Soldato
Am I the only one suffering from awful lag? The device is pretty much unusable right now. I don't have any non-mainstream apps installed but everything seems to just grind to a halt. The camera is especially bad, it takes ages before it can actually take photos.

I've seen a few people reporting nasty lag, but only when the phone is fast charging. Standard charging or not charging and the phone is fine.

Man of Honour
Anyone know the thresholds for 'charging rapidly', 'charging' and 'charging slowly'? I'm wanting to buy a new car charger that will do a rapid charge and wondering if it needs the full 3A for that...

Soldato
Got my phone just now in the post..just got a quick question. How do I get the battery percentage up in my notification bar? I can't seem to find it!

Soldato
First impressions.. Very light! Lovely screen. 1080p really is enough :p marshmallow seems good so far. This is my first nexus device and it feels so good not to be loaded full of bloatware. Like my s6 and z3c. The latter not so much.

Not so sure if I'm gonna get used to the fingerprint reader being in the back though. It feels odd.

I can also tell, that the plastic back of this thing will scratch very easily. I guess I should get a case but prefer my phone nekkid! :DD

Edit: also, my chrome has that annoying bug where I can see a reflection of the text down the right hand side of the screen. Hopefully won't be long until that's patched out.

Soldato
Having trouble with e-mails

Noticed that my hotmail account wasn't downloading any e-mails. So tried to remove and re-add. It's now not letting me add the account.

Worked no problem on my Nexus 4 as an exchange account

Back
Top Bottom