*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Associate
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered 32Gb Black.

My S3 will be handed down the family chain so everyone will be getting a little upgrade.

Soldato
OP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

When Nexus 4 was out, its CPU was like faster than any phone had at the time, plus a very bargin price; but now Nexus 5's CPU is only matching what's already out there for a while, and prices is higher than Nexus 4 launch?

I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to analysis it calmly without being taken over by the hype...

Still not sure to order or not...especially no review yet.

it had snapdragon s4, lg had already released a phone with that cpu and I'm sure some others had it too :) it wasn't the only phone that had it.. pretty much the same with n5 the latest/greatest cpu for a mobile device.

Soldato
ordered a 32gb black. Switching from a long line of iphones (currently on the 5) as depending more and more on google services and quite enjoyed my work s4 (though not so keen on touchwiz). I'll be interested to see how audio quality and camera quality is compared to the iphone in my day to day use.

Looking forward to the switch to a bigger screen though.

Associate
I assume that the O2 Open discount should work on this, if so I think I'll pick one up :D.

I have a few Open Discounts still free on my account, I'm I allowed to give them out here?

Associate
well depends how you look at it..

n4 was released in 2 flavors, the 8gb and 16gb

8gb was 260 with delivery and 16gb was 299 with delivery :)

this time they have released 16 and 32gb and 16 is now 310 with delivery and 32gb is 350 with delivery.

You've got the N4 £10 too expensive there

Soldato
well depends how you look at it..

n4 was released in 2 flavors, the 8gb and 16gb

8gb was 260 with delivery and 16gb was 299 with delivery :)

this time they have released 16 and 32gb and 16 is now 310 with delivery and 32gb is 350 with delivery.
Ah right forgotten about the ram size difference. Thanks for reminding me.

Still wish we'd get some review soon on the camera etc.

Back
Top Bottom