NFL 2021 Season

Associate
So who's got the number one defense again?...

AFC Champ game has had some suffocating defensive plays. Although I wonder if that turnover at the line might have been the game.

Last edited:
Caporegime
All time blunder by this 'historic' Ravens team.
Seven points when it mattered, anything now is close to garbage time

Associate
Ravens have been fantastic this year, probably the best team. That said it's hard to win it all and these Chiefs just step up when it matters.

Edit: Dynasty. That's the word! Had a brain fart and couldn't remember.

Last edited:
Associate
Do think the Niners will need to get at Goff more. In the games against us and GB he was awful when pressured.

Greenlaw hit didn't look good, hopes he's ok.

Edit: good stuff he's ok.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Niners have **** the bed in back to back weeks, hole is way too big.

Lions going to the SB is amazing though, congrats to them. (I really hope Goff doesn't turn to Goof vs KC pass rush...)

Soldato
Lions bottled that 100%.... 49ers' were very lucky....

Chiefs have scrapped through the last two games....

Also the Ravens were awful.... Poor coaching/decisions at critical times, Jackson fails to show up yet again in the big games.

Caporegime
I feel for Lions fans/team (except CJGJ, dirty and terrible player), not the way they should lose in that scenario.

On the flip side, the Lamar performance after all the **** Purdy has eaten was rather funny. Coaching was a massive part of their loss but Lamar just doesn't get it done in a traditional manner and why on the previous page I suggested he would 100% make the Niners a worse team and the evidence still points to that.
Purdy has been very ropey but his ability to stand in the pocket and deliver big passes while taking a hit multiple times a game is huge, would be nice to see him behind something like that Ravens OL

Soldato
Late to finishing watching the recording of the Lions 49ers game but gutted for the Lions. I reckon the game would have gone the other way if Reynolds had made the first catch he dropped.

I was hoping for a Detroit superbowl appearance but will be watching as a total neutral, hopefully enjoying CMC and Kelce's performances as they both impress.

On another note does anyone else think Ndamukong Suh has been an excellent pundit, he's really measured and knowledgeable and calms down the overenthusiasm (which I also kind of like) from JBell.

Soldato
OP
On the flip side, the Lamar performance after all the **** Purdy has eaten was rather funny. Coaching was a massive part of their loss but Lamar just doesn't get it done in a traditional manner and why on the previous page I suggested he would 100% make the Niners a worse team and the evidence still points to that.
Purdy has been very ropey but his ability to stand in the pocket and deliver big passes while taking a hit multiple times a game is huge, would be nice to see him behind something like that Ravens OL
Tbf, from what I've seen he's better than that and just had a bad game. It's a little like judging Purdy on the game where he threw 5 picks and claiming he's the worst QB in the league. Most QB's have a bad game now and then.

Caporegime
Tbf, from what I've seen he's better than that and just had a bad game. It's a little like judging Purdy on the game where he threw 5 picks and claiming he's the worst QB in the league. Most QB's have a bad game now and then.

But he is terrible in nearly every playoff game on repeat now and as I said when gets forced into these non running/throwing from behind situations doesn't have the ability to do it.

This is the 2x MVP we are talking about

Back
Top Bottom