OcUK acquire new larger premises - operational from 26th May 2009

Soldato
Congrats, OCUK seem to be doing well even in these hard times. Just goes to show with the proper business model you can still do well.

Soldato
Balls and pants and lots of other possible rather cross comments.

I actually went up there and took a photo outside the place with a hovis and now I can't find it (the photo) on my camera phone

AGRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I know it happened as I had a rather tall chap in a nice car ask me (politely :o) what the hell I was doing taking photos of the unit. Fortunately he let me off when I showed him the Hovis!!

Proof --->
hovis.jpg

BTW nice to meet you Spie.... :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I think OcUK had more than outgrown its old premises. It's a little sad to think how long I have been going there to buy things but onwards and upwards. I live right between the two sites so it causes me no problems with travelling. A Few minutes in the car either way.

Soldato
After spending 1.3K at ocuk I finally got a pic of the place - new sign included.

Touble is when I was putting stuff in the car a lorry turned up:-

Him: "Excuse me mate is this Overclockers"
Me: *I look at the sign* "Err.... yep"

ocuksign.jpg

Bunny points to whoever can guess the make/model/colour my car in the photo.....

*and I avoided Spie!!!*

Associate
After spending 1.3K at ocuk I finally got a pic of the place - new sign included.

Touble is when I was putting stuff in the car a lorry turned up:-

Him: "Excuse me mate is this Overclockers"
Me: *I look at the sign* "Err.... yep"

ocuksign.jpg

Bunny points to whoever can guess the make/model/colour my car in the photo.....

*and I avoided Spie!!!*

Wow - proper parking spaces!

Now, does it have a customary one way system and a dodgy exit for clipping wing mirrors? :D

Back
Top Bottom