OCUK forum avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Soldato
ScarySquirrel said:
What is a Man of Honour? Did you guys do something special?
MoH is given to individuals who have distinguished themselves as deserving special honor on the forums. It is granted by appointment only.

IMO, the Don avatar is by far the finest. I think it perfectly suits the Don office. The Wise Guy one doesn't look mean enough. The Hitman one looks far too smug.

Last edited:
Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
MoH is given to individuals who have distinguished themselves as deserving special honor on the forums. It is granted by appointment only.

IMO, the Don avatar is by far the finest. I think it perfectly suits the Don office. The Wise Guy one doesn't look mean enough. The Hitman one looks far too smug.

Oh ok.

I think the Tony Montana one is best

Soldato
And you have been here since 2002, and not read all the FAQ. :p

You were meant to read it when you registered. :D

Also, what did I eat for lunch again?

Associate
Yewen said:
And you have been here since 2002, and not read all the FAQ. :p

Actually I think he’s been here longer than Oct 2002, because a lot of the high profile people have this registration date suggesting it was when they migrated forums ( I think they were started before this? Were they not?)

Soldato
It is the date of the nuke, where the forums were re-started.

I was reading just after that. But took a while to start posting! :D

Soldato
mysticsniper said:
I would have thought by now, with the ever growing females on this site, they would have had some new avatars for the girls to distinguish them from the lads ;)
Ah that old chestnut. Wont ever happen because blokes would use them anyway, making them meaningless.

Besides, some of the ladies like their anonymity I'll bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom