*** OcUK Secret Santa 2023 - UNWRAP THREAD ***

Caporegime
These are always cool :p

Sorry if i should have read a FAQ or something but as you know i live in Sweden but is it possible for me to do next year? Obviously the postage is gonna suck for who ever gets me but could there be a way that I refund the secret santa afterwards maybe? Anyway looking forward to the rest... I do love novelty silly gifts !

Soldato
Apologies for the delay, it's been a difficult Christmas for me following the break up of my relationship and aside from making sure my son had a lovely on Christmas Eve when I had him, I've not really felt up to doing anything much.

I forgot to take a photo of the wrapped presents which were nicely presented in classic style brown paper adorned with very tasteful stickers.

Thank you to my Santa who got me a very cool card wallet and a book about building mental resilience, something which I think is rather apt with how I am currently feeling. Much appreciate the gifts and I hope to be more upbeat for next years secret santa.

keXBvXB.jpg

Commissario
Before we get into a witch hunt here, I’d like to stress that it’s entirely up to @LeeUK whether he posts a picture of himself wearing them or not.

I appreciate it’s all a bit of fun but I don’t want to end up in the same situation as a few years ago where the recipient of them was pressured in the thread and he’s never posted on the forums again.

Soldato
Before we get into a witch hunt here, I’d like to stress that it’s entirely up to @LeeUK whether he posts a picture of himself wearing them or not.

I appreciate it’s all a bit of fun but I don’t want to end up in the same situation as a few years ago where the recipient of them was pressured in the thread and he’s never posted on the forums again.

At the end of the day it's just supposed to be a bit of fun, if Lee doesn't want to post a picture that's all good. My comments are meant in a lighthearted way.

Transmission breaker
Don
At the end of the day it's just supposed to be a bit of fun, if Lee doesn't want to post a picture that's all good. My comments are meant in a lighthearted way.
For me, it's a bit much with the tagging and demanding for pics.
Still it's been a good SS this year and I have really enjoyed the threads :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I sincerely hope Lee not responding has nothing to do with me, as I say my posts have been meant in nothing but good humour.
Same here, has only been meant in jest

I've seen one grown man in gold hotpants, and Vidar is more than enough to fill the bank!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom