*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Soldato
OP
After all that practice last night
I can't string a fast lap together now
So now my dilemma is , do I prefer Donnington Park or cadwell Park...

Everyone goes through ups and downs. Try and relax, that's my plan anyway.....easier said than done though.

When I tense up trying to find that extra 100ms I just go slower and slower :cry:

from 1:25 explains it well

Last edited:
Soldato
Everyone goes through ups and downs. Try and relax, that's my plan anyway.....easier said than done though.

When I tense up trying to find that extra 100ms I just go slower and slower :cry:

from 1:25 explains it well

Most definitely this! As the old adage goes; slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Some of the fastest laps I’ve ever done have been while not trying; doing cool down laps, chatting on discord etc and suddenly finding time that I couldn’t do on push laps.

Associate
You had a pit stop ?
Yeah, bit of a disaster again tbh. Got in from pub just before 8, thought I'd missed the start, did some laps and realised it was still practice.

Was busting for the toilet and when I got back I was alone in the grid lol. So did 3 laps and realised I was almost out of fuel so had to pit.

Other than that, it went great, only came off once.

Soldato
Yeah, bit of a disaster again tbh. Got in from pub just before 8, thought I'd missed the start, did some laps and realised it was still practice.

Was busting for the toilet and when I got back I was alone in the grid lol. So did 3 laps and realised I was almost out of fuel so had to pit.

Other than that, it went great, only came off once.
Didn't know whether to laugh, cry or thumbs up..

.. I went for lolz :D

Back
Top Bottom