Poll: Official 2023 Canadian Grand Prix Thread - Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal - Round 9

Rate the Canadian race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
For me it was the drs trains. It's really a huge issue in f1. I have no issue with max running off, as long as it doesn't hog screen time.

Maybe I just had highlights for so long a full race is always going to seem more boring.
Maybe it's because the team I support is endlessly mid field with no chance of a WCC. Maybe it's many reasons

I wish I could stop watching. But I keep watching! Usually just stick it on Sunday night to while I do other stuff.

But I watch it out of habit. If I wasn't already "hooked" I certainly wouldn't find it interesting as a new fan. Yet apparently it's more popular than ever!

I know the feeling. I tell myself every year I won't make the time to watch certain races like Monaco because I know it'll be dull but always end up making time anyway to the point I even plan my social calendar around some races!

Canada has typically, as far as I can remember, always been a good race track for passing and excitement so I was surprised and disappointed at the racing that happened and the long DRS trains. So rating this event is hard. Overall against all other events I'd give it like a 6/10 but for Canada itself it feels like a 3 or 4/10! Redeemed slightly by an interesting quali/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom