Poll: Official 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix Thread - The Strip, Las Vegas - Round 22

Rate Vegas out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Who have they got presenting the trophies? Who are the big headliners in Vegas at the moment?

C'mon Penn and Teller. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Shame the safety car cost Leclerc the win, but great to have real battles for the lead as well as up and down the field.

Not sure what happened to the Williams today.

Not really sure what was serious enough to warrant the 2nd full safety car and it favoured the Red Bulls massively.

Tsunoda’s gearbox “problem” was curious, given the timing of it.

Don
Not really sure what was serious enough to warrant the 2nd full safety car and it favoured the Red Bulls massively.

Tsunoda’s gearbox “problem” was curious, given the timing of it.
I was thinking the same, the full SC was only out for a very short period. I guess the cars were too spread out across the track to make a VSC practical for marshalls on the track

Caporegime
That was pretty entertaining.

Enjoyed Leclerc's last minute overtake.

Max with the Max special overtake again at the start...:rolleyes:

Lewis did surprisingly well in spite of having rotten luck throughout and getting bashed about by other drivers. Without getting hit by Sainz and Piastri/the puncture and more luck with safety car timing, he might have been fighting up the front.

Shame that even after all that Max still inevitably won. Do those wing end plates even do anything? He seemed faster without it!

Last edited:

img

img

Associate
Leclerc not getting the luck as usual was hoping for a win. Alonso drive on first corner made such a difference in field with bad move.
Was middle of the road race for me with worse bits around the racing with podium, maybe they will learn for next year.

Caporegime
The constant commentator fawning over Perez trying to make out that he's back and performing well again really annoyed me. Also the fact that he got driver of the day.

It wasn't an impressive performance at all. He's in the fastest car and he got very fortunate with the safety car timing. Even then, on fresher tyres he still flubbed it and lost 2nd to Leclerc, whilst his teammate in a broken car is like 4/5 seconds up the road. He's still rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom