• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is there a problem with the Ocuk server? i was able to join it but it didnt show anything in the server info, like if pb is on, friendly fire etc etc and it dosnt show up on the history ethier.

Was getting a bit annoyed in my last game darted the blackhawk loads of times for ppl to shoot down but no one did, also did the same with the light tanks and still the engis didnt shoot them.

Associate
People waiting for it to unlock on steam, if your looking forward to playing multiplayer then don't get your hopes up seriously, might as well just go to bed

I'd had a run of getting into the servers earlier in the evening but now I can't get any servers or even load my server history, it says I can't connec to EA o.O POS

Soldato
I think it may take a day or two for people to fully realise their roles for the selected class.

Well, good night all. I wish all the midnight crew the best of luck, hope it works for you. I bet tomorrow after work the EA service is going to go spastic with everyone trying to play.

Associate
I think it may take a day or two for people to fully realise their roles for the selected class.

Well, good night all. I wish all the midnight crew the best of luck, hope it works for you. I bet tomorrow after work the EA service is going to go spastic with everyone trying to play.

I reckon it will get worse tommorow with all the load guh >.<

Caporegime
Such a fun game :D

Might just upgrade my gfx card so i can play this at its full glory at a constant 60+.

Anyone with a set-up that can do it? I'm guessing i will need a 5870 or better to do it.

It has never once dropped below 40 but when it gets close to the 40 mark it just feels laggy/slow. It's really wierd.

Soldato
and my new favourite weapon is the Barret M95 !!! it's better than a tank :p

Tbh I dont care much for the hardcore mode, sure it was all I played in CoD/MW games but for Battlefield it just doesn't feel right.. Rush seems to be the most exciting matches so far.

Back
Top Bottom