Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
Aye, latest football game is like the code in my mates circle so not like there's much of a choice for me anyway. Atleast until "FIFA" come back with something better.

Last edited:
Caporegime
50cent-smile.gif

Soldato
OP
Sad times,these threads used to really active in years gone by :(

I’ve booked the week off work, regardless of this thread, I’m looking forward to it, and I will probably be moaning about it come December :cry:

Roll call of people who have preordered it?

Don
Sad times,these threads used to really active in years gone by :(

I’ve booked the week off work, regardless of this thread, I’m looking forward to it, and I will probably be moaning about it come December :cry:

Roll call of people who have preordered it?

I pre-ordered today, and converted some PS stars into PSN currency so made it a bit cheaper. My lad is proper into it so makes it more enjoyable playing, although I know he will be wanting a hand to start off with FUT again :rolleyes:

Soldato
I really enjoyed 23 when I didn’t take it as seriously. Me and my pal built a team around Peter crouch and was properly enjoying the game outside of the usual bs. Not plying the weekend league did make the grind harder but more rewarding.

Again, I come to this thread asking the same as last year. Where is the cheapest place to buy for ps5?

Back
Top Bottom