Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Soldato
OP
50cent-smile.gif
Recyling old jokes I see :cry:

Soldato
OP
Sad times,these threads used to really active in years gone by :(

I’ve booked the week off work, regardless of this thread, I’m looking forward to it, and I will probably be moaning about it come December :cry:

Roll call of people who have preordered it?

Soldato
OP
I'm going to be playing ultimate team this year (and only this year) I haven't played it for about 6 years so i'm out of the loop, I'm planning on buying a lot of packs when the game first comes out (Please don't tell me otherwise, i'm not addicted like most and will only be doing so on this version, i have self control) "moan moan whinge, i hate this game but i'm going to buy it anyway, moan moan whinge whinge" ive always enjoyed playing this game.

but when will be the best time to buy players? should i open my packs, sell most players, wait a month or so and then buy?
Depending on how much ‘loads’ is, buy Mbappe or other desirable players as early as possible then sell a week after general release is usually a solid strategy.

Soldato
OP
Got to div 5 and let me tell you it’s not a nice place to be. I need to do my fut champs qualifiers, but I’m led to believe it requires 5/10 wins which normally isn’t an issue, however I suspect the level of opponent this week will be reduced to just high level players.
I’m in Div 6 and that's bad enough :cry: I’m off this week and have been watching Fuji stream and he’s lost the plot several times!

Can someone also check my sanity for me but answering this question? R1 does that alter standard right stick dribbling? I think I am imagining that is does? RT and LT is the new control for precise dribbling correct?

Soldato
OP
The menus are **** (no other way to put it, sorry mods) but I think the playstyles are a really nice improvement. It basically makes using players will low pace viable, like Thiago Silva is slow as hell but anticipate+ playstyle means if you go near him he's coming away with the ball, game over. Then there's other ones giving pace boosts, great finesse shots, fast accurate passes etc. So your Toni Kross with 0 pace is no longer a complete waste of space because his passing is actually dangerous.
I think I am in the minority in actually liking the new menus. Slightly buggy but logical flow for me.​

Back
Top Bottom