*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
I don't think I have ever seen a successful mmorpg launch. They have done a lot of beta tests, so they may be more prepared than the others, but I guess we will find out on Sunday :D

As long as it's not like the Final Fantasy one I don't mind! That was a painful launch..

What class/race do you think would be best for a 2H melee backed up with some ranged spells? I normally avoid melee but quite fancy a bit of heavy duty skull-thumping in this one:D

Man of Honour
I got you both beat. I remembered a couple of days ago that the wife had booked some tickets for us to take the kids out on Sunday and being Mothers Day I can hardly refuse can I?

Does it make me a bad person if I do a little raindance on Saturday? :D

Lol, the missus (Vavakooky/Mrs Vlad on the TOG forums) has already informed the kids that anything they have planned for Mothers Day on sunday, MUST be moved to Saturday instead so that she can login to ESO undisturbed :D

Soldato
OP
As long as it's not like the Final Fantasy one I don't mind! That was a painful launch..

What class/race do you think would be best for a 2H melee backed up with some ranged spells? I normally avoid melee but quite fancy a bit of heavy duty skull-thumping in this one:D

It would be a race with increases magic pool size. Races like the Nords with their 2h Spec, is only good at the beginning of the game to increase your skill line there faster.

Associate
what would be a good race/class for a battle mage latex? im thinking the mana is the most important here as i will be using the dual wield as a backup so thinking altimer.
do quite like the option of a bow though.

im thinking of either going warlock and possibly using your build latex (if u dont mind of course) or a battle mage.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
what would be a good race/class for a battle mage latex? im thinking the mana is the most important here as i will be using the dual wield as a backup so thinking altimer.
do quite like the option of a bow though.

im thinking of either going warlock and possibly using your build latex (if u dont mind of course) or a battle mage.

Race wise, Breton, dark elf or high elf are the best choices for magicka heavy builds.

While they don't have melee racials, they have things to benefit magicka. The nightblade is very magic heavy, so you will want to look at boosting that aspect.

But this is a min/max thing, so really don't worry too much about racials, just choose a race you like the look of. Unless you want to min max.

Going to work out a 2h and bow build in a min, but 1h and spell is becoming quite popular at the moment.

You don't need to ask for permission to use my build, do what ever you want with it!

Soldato
I wont be going stealth, once aspect of gaming thats never interested me much.
Those warbands might end up taking turns gimping me!

i need to start making my mind up on what to roll.

Associate
I won't be going stealth either. I want the Altmer zealots to see that it is a glorious Orsimer (Orc) Templer that is staving their face in and feeding the flowers of Cyroiil with their blood*

*I won't be RPing either but I thought I'd add a little flavour to my reply :D

Soldato
Lol, the missus (Vavakooky/Mrs Vlad on the TOG forums) has already informed the kids that anything they have planned for Mothers Day on sunday, MUST be moved to Saturday instead so that she can login to ESO undisturbed :D

Your a lucky man hehe What a woman :)

Man of Honour
Thats pretty similar to one of the fights I was involved in during the beta, although the fight I was in was a 3-way fight, but similar numbers, it was something like 200 v 200 v 200 in a fight at one of the castles, I was quite impressed at the time at how smooth the whole fight was, given the numbers on screen

Back
Top Bottom