*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
OP
I got my early access code and redeemed that. however, i just checked my emails and it states i'll get the game code as soon as it's available. i have 5 days early access so i'm guessing it'll be sent on the 31st. or at least i'm hoping lol.

having a problem downloading it now though, i had to uninstall it as for some reason it said it was corrupt and when clicking repair it did nothing.
so now i'm downloading it again, but it's only 24% through and i apparently only have 146MB left.. which obviously isn't right, seeing as it was 20 odd gig.

so god knows.. looks like i wont be getting my early access at this rate :mad:

Don't worry, we'll be here to help :)

Wait for it to finish downloading and then post back.

Soldato
OP
It's downloaded, i can launch the client, get to the log in screen and obviously when i try to log in an error pops up. so fingers crossed it's all sorted now and i'll be ready to play on release date.

Open the launcher, click on game options I think its called (its not in front of me atm), then check for updates and click repair.

Also browse to your installation directory and check you have "Elder Scrolls Online EU" folder.

It sounds like your ready to go, but its worth doing these checks anyway.

Associate
cdkeys have it for £25.99 for the Khajiit (drugged up thieving cat) edition.

And bayo000, Dragonknight has very strong aoe. I'm sure Latex can hook you up with a two hander aoe build. First hit is free.... ;)

Associate
There's normally a grace period between headstart / launch which allow you to play for a little longer with a headstart key. If they do something similar, there shouldn't be a mad rush to get your retail cd key.

Associate
Hi all,

I'm 'SiNBaD' from the TOG ESO EU Guild, and want to thank Tomb for all his efforts sending a bunch of OCUKer's our way, we will be getting some great events and dungeon runs organised soon after release.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys in-game.

Take care all.

Soldato
This is one of my biggest concerns.

With an entire MMO generation brought up on hand holding PvP in the form of Battlegrounds, people wont understand what to do and have to drive to do it. They are too used to having the content told to them and brought to them.

Those people learn fast and learn the hard way when they get rolled by experienced pvp'ers used to that type and style of game, its a kinda sink or swim moment i think.

hopefully most will adapt and love it, but i expect a fair few kiddies to goto the forums to whine bigtime

Associate
For the people that pre-ordered through GMG (and probably nuuvem too):

8fwVrV8.jpg

It looks like we will get the 2nd key on the official launch day, 4th April, but we should still have all the imperial edition bonuses from the 30th.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Makes you wonder why bother having 2 keys in the first place. If you have all the imperial bonuses all through headstart, why not just have the headstart key be the only key needed.

Associate
Hi all,

I'm 'SiNBaD' from the TOG ESO EU Guild, and want to thank Tomb for all his efforts sending a bunch of OCUKer's our way, we will be getting some great events and dungeon runs organised soon after release.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys in-game.

Take care all.

hi
welcome to ocuk im also on tog(MrAmbrosius) hopw you enjoy the forum mate and look forward to playing with you in eso.:D

Associate
For the people that pre-ordered through GMG (and probably nuuvem too):

It looks like we will get the 2nd key on the official launch day, 4th April, but we should still have all the imperial edition bonuses from the 30th.

Strange. Since I'm planning to be imperial i hope it's true that the early access key gives full access!

Back
Top Bottom