*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Its both :D

If you buy direct from them, you get 5 day headstart, whether you buy the Imperial edition or the Standard edition.

However, if you buy from any third party, you only get the 5 day headstart on the Imperial Edition, on the standard edition from a third party, its a 3 day headstart.

Oh that sucks lol. Ohwell Tuesday it is lol

Soldato
Gah, just realised that Sunday is Mother's Day :(

Looks like an extra present will be incoming so I can "trade" it for an early getaway. Hoping the doors don't open until early afternoon now :D

Soldato
OP
What else have you deceived us on?!!

Well with all the information I've deliberately not been telling you, on launch there will be crates you get for everyday you log on during early access that gives you XP boosts, unique items, special potions and other F2P goodies........oh wait, sorry wrong game :p

Last edited:
Associate
;)

I still don't know what class to play!!!

I want to heal and will probably still pick Temp but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about the *ahem* attention that ZoS seem to be lavishing on them ATM. They really seem like ZoS want them to be able to do everything on a mediocre level and not excel in anything.

I quite like the idea of the NB healer with all the leeching or maybe the DK healer with all the shields (I loved Defilers in EQ2 and it seems the shields are very ward like).

Too. Much. Choice :(

Associate
I gave beta a go in it's early stages and tbh unlike a lot of people on here I quite enjoyed it. The combat felt pretty basic though and 'floaty'. I've heard that's been vastly improved though... would you people that have played the recent beta tests agree?

Is greenmangaming the best place to pick this up still? And lastly is the beta completely finished now? I'm guessing it is

Playing Melee, I was holding out for the last beta with that magic patch that apparently fixed combat. I'll be honest I didn't see a noticeable difference in the floaty feeling. I can't comment on ranged as I didn't really play one.

Soldato
OP
I gave beta a go in it's early stages and tbh unlike a lot of people on here I quite enjoyed it. The combat felt pretty basic though and 'floaty'. I've heard that's been vastly improved though... would you people that have played the recent beta tests agree?

I've let a few others answer, so I'll reply with a video for you. Trying not to push my bias upon you :D

Associate
I was all for making a sorcerer as my first/main character but now I'm strongly leaning towards a nightblade, specced in siphoning and destruction staff. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up making both and try to decide that way.

Soldato
I have been thinking templar for a long time and played one throughout the beta, however I'm not too sure. I'm slowly edging towards a full on Redguard tank with 1h + shield and bow. I will see how important healing becomes in PvP and see if a heavy armour wielding tank actually seems viable.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom