*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
The security precautions are up if you are on a new computer, or want to test it, log in. It will send you an Email with a code to authorize the computer to login.

For some reason Ive been having to put in an email code everytime I fired up the game during the beta weekends. Must be to do with dynamic IP?

Soldato
OP
For some reason Ive been having to put in an email code everytime I fired up the game during the beta weekends. Must be to do with dynamic IP?

Yeah same here.

I clicked play and tried to login, asked me for a code and authorised my account. So hopefully when over a million people try it on Sunday, i wont need to do it again.

Associate
Any one else have trouble with the latest patch download?
currently downloading it, and it keeps messing about. say the file was 600mb(i know it wasn't) it would download all of it, and apparently only be 22% done. then it'll jump to 8GB and start downloading that, but it downloads it so fast.. i'm talking from 8GB to 3GB in about 30 seconds, which obviously isn't happening lol. it's currently on 2.7GB but on occasions it jumps back up then crashes back down, any ideas whats going on?

Soldato
OP
Any one else have trouble with the latest patch download?
currently downloading it, and it keeps messing about. say the file was 600mb(i know it wasn't) it would download all of it, and apparently only be 22% done. then it'll jump to 8GB and start downloading that, but it downloads it so fast.. i'm talking from 8GB to 3GB in about 30 seconds, which obviously isn't happening lol. it's currently on 2.7GB but on occasions it jumps back up then crashes back down, any ideas whats going on?

Try closing and reopening the launcher and a PC reboot.

Associate
Try closing and reopening the launcher and a PC reboot.

Yeah, just rebooted my machine and all seems to be fine. patch has been applied by the looks of things :)
it now says, 'my account doesn't give me permission to play this server' when i try to log in. which it never did prior the patch.

Just got to wait for Game to send me my game code, let's hope they send it on time lol.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, just rebooted my machine and all seems to be fine. patch has been applied by the looks of things :)
it now says, 'my account doesn't give me permission to play this server' when i try to log in. which it never did prior the patch.

Just got to wait for Game to send me my game code, let's hope they send it on time lol.

Just run a repair on it to double check, would hate it to crash or be corrupt before Sunday.

The account not having permission is fine, don't worry about it. As long as you have early access on your account, soon as the servers launch you can log right in.

Associate
Every time I try to purchase ESO on Nuuvem the payment fails :( I'm using PayPal and I have Hola Unblocker on. Anyone know what's wrong?

I already posted in the Daily Deals thread but really need an answer as the game is out Sunday :eek:

Back
Top Bottom