**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Soldato
If only Bethesda thought more or even at all about the fans of this series though.....the upcoming Fallout 76 - The Pitt revisit in the 76 engine is nothing more than yet another time gated limited window of opportunity to visit combat heavy event :( why even bother remaking it in 76 engine when its only going to be available as a 1 time only time gated side event you can never revisit on the same account unless you start a new player from scratch :mad:

Associate
Man of Honour
And what's the betting there's no UW support, just like none in the so called anniversary edition of Skyrim.

You might find this mod useful:

Whatever Bethesda do with Fallout 4 is unlikely to be as good as what modders did with it years ago.

Caporegime
I don't see the point of trying to modernise FO4

didn't it already come with a high res texture pack at the time? unless they are adding ray tracing or something then I wouldn't bother

Soldato
Hi guys,

Finally got around to 'completing' this yesterday - it's been on the backburner for a while now, several years in fact... I've just build built the machine and teleported to the Institute.

Anyway, I've still got most of Nuke Cola DLC to do and I was wondering what the current thinking is with regards to HD upgrade packs etc.? I've only got a 3060ti but it would be a shame if I couldn't make things a little bit more shinier for what's left of the game :D

Soldato
Get an Xbox1X & that version of Fallout 4 because it has seamless loading most of the time due to the way it's set to cache data. When I first bought one in 2018 Fallout 4 GOTY was my main title on it & could not believe how faster compared to PC it loaded & retained some locations in memory.

Shader FX also on Xbox1X were updated so it looks a bit shinier...detail is slightly less overall than PC though but its reasonably close & well worth buying if your a big Fallout 4 fan!

Soldato
Fallout TV series coming next month looks actually quite good & faithful to some of the games even! Mega budget also but whats on display in the trailer :eek:

Reason I post this here is I guess the Fallout 4 remaster will arrive on or around this TV series ;)

Soldato
Fallout TV series coming next month looks actually quite good & faithful to some of the games even! Mega budget also but whats on display in the trailer :eek:

Reason I post this here is I guess the Fallout 4 remaster will arrive on or around this TV series ;)

Hoping the remaster does arrive soon, have held off FO4 waiting for it.

Soldato
Just as people predicted, it would be delivered to coincide with the program.

Pc players however need not get excited as this is mainly aimed at consoles. In fact, I think the only upgrade is that it now supports widescreen So MRK and that other guy who has one will be chuffed if you like that kind of game.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I was going to play this again about a year ago until I heard about the update and thought I would wait. Will play this after BG3 or maybe together with it depending on how much BG3 hooks me.

Will defo install and check it out once it is out though.

Back
Top Bottom