***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
So, you guys want a single beefed up tank in most cases, say 10000 health (with the current speed boost) and then two 6000 health on finale right?

And yes, there is a cvar somewhere to lower melee damage on tanks (I think), but at the same time I can increase the tank's swing rate, which I am more likely to do as I know what the cvar is with that, without having to go hunting...

I may also try improving the daytime witch anger rate as well, stay tuned for the next update....

Essentially yea, if possible link! I'd like to try that out!

Insanity Versus Updated:

Infected:
-Witch spawns should now be the same for both teams
-Witch health is now back at 2x Standard
-Witch speed increased
-Witch Damage Increased
-Witch is now more alert in both daytime and Night Time
-Tank Health Increased
-Tank swing time reduced. He should now be able to punch faster.
-One Tank spawn at a time apart from Finale

Hope you enjoy. Uploading changes as we speak to the two servers.

I've been tweaking Insanity Versus some more after tonights game to ease up a little for survivors.

General:
-Invisible Walls removed from all official maps
-MOTD updated

Survivors:
-Now have more health on revival

Infected:
-Charger health Increased
-Witch hit damage increased
-Tank swing speed now back to normal
-Tanks burn to death quicker (still slower than normal versus)
-Tank run speed decreased slightly

I have half of tomorrow off work, so may be around for a test game in the afternoon. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
It needs to be easier to win using the 4 infected without broken areas or excessive luck rather than relying on the tank really. It really does break a game when both teams get the tank at the start and 1 team loses due to bad luck and the other racks up another 600 points before they can be stopped.

So really if you can, blocking the Tank spawning in the first 50% would be a far better balance overall than tweaking its stats, at least to begin with.

Caporegime
-Invisible Walls removed from all official maps

istockphoto434288giants.jpg

ist2437828giantsmileybi.gif

YAY!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
To compliment the server Knubj has told us about, to use it as a backup when that one is down or simply use this one instead. I have brought the free one provided by the server provider which hosts OcUK 7 online.

Here are the details:-

I've called it "Defrags OcUK Vent" to distinguish it from the other one, but you can call it what you like.

Click the [->] button next to the "Server" field to add a new server into Vent.

It has a password to keep it Ocuk forum members only.

IP: 195.242.238.111
Port: 8270
Password: ocuk

1.jpg

2.jpg

The private channel has a password for server admins only, it is the same password as the rcon password on the game servers themselves.

Soldato
Has the auto shotty been made less powerful in L4D2? Because in L4D1 when steam was down for maintenance i started a survival game and all the special infected spawned but just stood there. So i took the opportunity to see how many bullets took down a tank and it was 20 shots at close range with the auto shotgun.

Soldato
10 hits with Baton?

Lolwut?

Oh well, proof that a) melee is retarded and b) the rest of his stats are wrong.

The HR and Military Sniper have identical damage/dropoff so how could the HR take 15 more rounds? Also he says 3 clips for the MS when 60 bullets is 2 clips. And the rest of the weapons have no information about range. So really the only thing to believe is the melee stats.

Back
Top Bottom