***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
The witch is crazy strong now, IMO more than a Tank :O merely walking near her will set her off and a few scratches and you're dead!
lol, raging on forums while the game is still on = points :)

yeah, witch is a bit harder now, bet not too bad if you have distance and team is ready to unload on her face. but will probably be insta kill if you get smoked into her now

Soldato
Happy Birthday Link.

Here's your date for the evening

l4dcomic.jpg

.....enjoy your day!

Soldato
Evil get on-line i want to see you try and crown the new night witch, you're not going to be able to waltz up and aim, you're going to have to sprint in and shoot quick tbh :p

haven't seen a day one yet but i doubt she'll be easy anymore >.<

Day witchy fails because she takes forever to turn around and do anything. If i crowned her with 5k hp its unlikely to make a difference.

Night witchy is hard because she moves so damn fast when you shoot her the first time, MUCH faster than in L4D so she avoids the other shots much better. If theres time to face shot her though she's still simple.

Soldato
Alright lads, it's here! Kearney and I have been working hard and we think we have a good first release for "Left 4 No Mercy" (name is a work in progress)

I'm just going to upload it and then give it a test out, I will include instructions soon.

If anyone wants to test it with us let me know pretty soon, not gonna be staying up much longer tonight, can run through with people tomorrow though if they want ^^

Associate
Alright lads, it's here! Kearney and I have been working hard and we think we have a good first release for "Left 4 No Mercy" (name is a work in progress)

I'm just going to upload it and then give it a test out, I will include instructions soon.

If anyone wants to test it with us let me know pretty soon, not gonna be staying up much longer tonight, can run through with people tomorrow though if they want ^^
not gonna stay up much? but its the new decade.... gotta play drunk.... :)

Caporegime
Day witchy fails because she takes forever to turn around and do anything. If i crowned her with 5k hp its unlikely to make a difference.

Night witchy is hard because she moves so damn fast when you shoot her the first time, MUCH faster than in L4D so she avoids the other shots much better. If theres time to face shot her though she's still simple.

I'm saying you'll be lucky to get up close before she's already decided to take your face off :p

Back
Top Bottom