***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
same team twice I heard over vent ;)

Yeah, one of them 'crashed' in the lift on the first map of dead centre and they then proceeded to all rage.

We started another game and got the same team who then raged on the second map. They were a clan as well, worse players when losing imo.

Associate
Yeah, one of them 'crashed' in the lift on the first map of dead centre and they then proceeded to all rage.

We started another game and got the same team who then raged on the second map. They were a clan as well, worse players when losing imo.
I heard they also managed to type crash before crashing ;)

Soldato
Meh, i wanted a proper game last night and everyone ****ed off to do team versus. I'll need to do it at some point though since i need the win achievement.

Soldato
Howdy strangers! Sky have told me my phone line will be active on the 15th of this month and I can then sort out ADSL. It's been annoying the 'heck' out of me not being able to use the internetz.

P.S miss you all.....apart from midnight ;)

By the time you get back you'll be so rusty you won't be worth playing with :p

Only kidding, looking forward to seeing you online again

Caporegime
Just bought L4D2. Can some people post their Steam ID so I have someone to play with? :p

sig :)

and there's a big thread somewhere.

just look at say the top 10 posters in here then add their names (from name thread) then when you play a game go to friends >players tab at top >recent games >add all of em :p

after 1-2 games you'll have a load of people on the list :)

Back
Top Bottom