***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
hmm im getting server timeouts now with errors relating to left_4_no_mercy.txt, thats on normal campaigns

Weird!! Midnight, what do the errors say exactly? can you load the maps OK locally? I can't see why the addon would cause you errors really as this is how each one is supposed to be done. Also at what point in the campaigns do you get the errors? during loading? map change? etc

Associate
managed to miss out, gave up my spot to pookie, because he was promised it earlier, but he couldn't connect.... I managed to walk away from pc 5mins before boing asked to join again

Soldato
managed to miss out, gave up my spot to pookie, because he was promised it earlier, but he couldn't connect.... I managed to walk away from pc 5mins before boing asked to join again

Don't worry mate new version tomorrow hopefully with a couple of changes in, I will make sure you get in 100%

Sorry for having to ask you to leave but you were the last guy in (out of the ones not promised a spot earlier due to being involed in making the maps or hosting the servers) and as Pookie helped us make the map it was only fair that he had first dibs. Alas he had technical issues so I asked you back in first, but you were away by then :(

Soldato
Im having trouble with this on the xbox 360

When i finish a chapter and stop playing and come back to it the enxt day i have to start from scratch? Why cant you save it mid campaign?

Ive also done all the carnival chapters 4 in a row and did the 5th one (Concert) this afternoon seperately but it hasnt opened up the campaign achievement :(

Soldato
Yeah some really good work guys, as Link said few balance issues and lets not forget the gun placement too :) minor things to be sorted out but final version should be awesome.

Any word on the uploading to one more server Link? or you waiting for the final release now.

Soldato
We are getting closer to having 1.2 ready now, fixed quite a few things as per my upcoming features list in the original post (everything that is marked as fixed! should be in 1.2).

I can't be 100% sure but if Link is back in time we may try to get a game going *after* 9PM on the newer version. Link says he's off out for a bit and may not be back in time so don't hold yo horses as it will need to be re-uploaded to the server again.

Associate
heres the problem with new scoring system

scores.jpg

100x dmg = 25 points :(

Soldato
gg tonight, still not sure what's causing the map changes to be such a hassle with the addon though, but i'm getting my own server from INX so hopefully I can look into it a bit more. If all else fails I can change the config to a default OcUK one and it can host OcUK games instead :)

Can people please lsit any issues they found for me so I know what to work on for next time? ta!

Back
Top Bottom