******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
I don't usually say this as SC even with the highest end hardware has always run kind of badly but with 3.23 it is buttery smooth, NPC's are working and going about their day, Systems are working, I've only had minor issues. Very well done CIG, Very well done !

Associate
Hi all, is it possible to play this by using an account from the old AMD reward bundle? Just found my old email address and when I log in to the website it say's I have a package but the 'play now' link leads to a page to buy the game.

Haven't gamed much lately but seeing some screens in here and the hi-res thread it looks nice.

Caporegime
Hi all, is it possible to play this by using an account from the old AMD reward bundle? Just found my old email address and when I log in to the website it say's I have a package but the 'play now' link leads to a page to buy the game.

Haven't gamed much lately but seeing some screens in here and the hi-res thread it looks nice.

Download the launcher here...

Associate
Had a quick fly about from the arena menu, looks good. Was sure I clicked offline mode but saw others join/leave so I went back to the main screen and saw the create a character in the persistent menu, so will have a good read and play tonight - thanks again

Caporegime
CIG have just jacked the in game prices of ships right up, much to the disappointment of some, but what they are not getting is that CIG are now pushing for that 1.0 and rapidly.

After 3.23, which will go live in a few days from now if not this week, there will be one or two more 3.23.X patches in quick succession to get the rest of the 3.23 content and mechanics in, those being mainly persistent personal hangers and some other bits.

After that its 4.0, which is server meshing and Pyro at least.

After that, 1.0.

3.23 went live less than 24 hours ago and....

(Laugardagr) A new 3.23.1 build is now on the PTU channel for all backers! VERSION 3.23.1-PTU.9172250 | Volunteer Regression

lol....

Associate
Modules are in

Hmmm,

I may finally have to buy the torpedo modules then. I bought the "standard retaliator" as it was cheaper than the bomber variant and you got the free upgrade to bomber as modules were not in the game yet.

Soldato
OP
As in won't load game, connecting to hub, maybe starts compiling but then breaks.

tbh I don't care, I wasn't seeing significant performance benefit from it.

Back
Top Bottom