• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
OP
Confused, amigafan2003, Alz_D, titaniumx3, Eluder, spixelspixel - scores updated!

Locky - scores updated and moved the single 7970 run @ 1680x1050 to correct table !

Besty - Single card score updated, but your card clocks for Crossfire are the same as before how did you increase your score by 500 points?

MilanoChris, zuludawn, MisterMom, philip j fry, RICKST20 - full size Unigine Screenshot please

Pants - GPUZ link please

Others - please take a look at the OP for instructions :)

Sorry about the delay in updating guys been manic at work and last thing I wanted to to was come home and fiddle with spreadsheets ! :)

Lets see some more NVIDIA cards !

Associate
OP
OK, looks like we have upset a moderator... really sorry you guys have lost some of your posts, perhaps the mod could have given people a chance to edit their posts before deleting them??

I did ask permission but never received a reply from the mods...

I've updated the rules as suggested by Locky and would like you to post a screenshot less than or equal to 1024 pixels wide with a link to the original full size screenshot.

spixelspixel, zuludawn, ihatelag, Jayster, Nuwidol, Craterloads, Rooster212, Azza, sldsmkd, kharma45, MoodyB, splitzyx, Arron17 - posts deleted by Jokester... sorry :eek::(

ryryryan, legion, sgoaty - read op (or rules below)

alan2807, yhack, Besty, Locky, CivilDrone - Done

spixelspixel, MilanoChris - I love your enthusiasm and passion but being arsey to the OP isn't gonna make me update your results any quicker... I was going to update it the other day and after reading your posts I decided to do something else instead.

Rules
  1. Results will only be added to the table if they match the settings below!
  2. Include make / model of card to be in post
  3. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original
  7. Results MUST be from version 3.0

Settings

1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  6. Multi monitor = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x
    [*]Full screen = enabled (yes)
  8. Resolution = 1680x1050 or 1920x1080

Associate
OP
Evening folks,

Scores updated - Arron17, Alz_D, Besty, Rooster212, Nuwidol

Craterloads, setter, Wazz-1 & others - please read OP (rules)

Added a new rule to make it clear that driver tweaking is not allowed -

NO DRIVER TWEAKING - e.g. enabling performance mode or changing tesselation settings (rendering = Quality, tesselation = application controlled)

Thanks for persevering folks and apologies for being slack updating :)

Associate
OP
Hi Guys - apologies for taken awhile to update again :) been away on business but off this week so updated the thread.

splityzyx, Locky - updated
Krono5 - ss not 1080p and GPU-Z not showing correct clocks
simulatorman - 1050p ok, 1080p no cobbles
Besty - updated but your crossfire score remains unchanged??? despite changing clock rates, single card scores increased but not crossfire
Borsch, zx|muppet, Rossi~, Nickolp1974, melvis - link to original ss please

Please don't post stuff in this thread unless you are posting an entry into the league tables. Its pretty hard trawling through the willy waving trying to find genuine entries - so apologies if I have missed any genuine entries, for the rest of you if you haven't been mentioned above then you probably want to read the OP and in particular the rules section :)

Thanks guys - some reshuffling at the top of the tables this time but nothing to shout about really - the red team are still winning this one...

Associate
OP
Was my post ignored?

Nope... your 11th on the multi-gpu 1080p list...

Thanks Surveyor for trying to keep some order in the thread :) - I must admit when I stop by I usually don't comment much but many thanks for everyone who is taking the time to submit scores correctly!

Krono5, Nickolp1974 - done
whyscotty, BodgeITandRun - need to link to the original size screenshot not a resized one

Last edited:
Associate
OP
whyscotty, BodgeITandRun, OCPete, Devious - Done

FMTopfan - nice scores, maybe up yours memory clock on the single GPU run to get more points? see Biffa's result (higher memory clock)

F1aw1ess, wozzsta, remy87, ReAPeR101, StonedPenguin - Rules are on first post :)

Some movement in the tables this time - some new entries into the top 10 and some people demoted to the top 100...

Associate
OP
I think you'll find your just about to be knocked off If I can work out what I did wrong in displaying the results?

2204 on a 670 with air cooling @ 1355mhz

Lap it up whilst you can :)

You haven't posted the original screenshot from Heaven, instead you've either run heaven in a window or photoshopped the screenshot to include GPU-Z and you overclocking tool.

Associate
OP
Evening peoples - congrats to Locky on going 1st in the multi-gpu table! Also good to see more NVIDIA cards getting better scores!

Sighn, theCrim, F1aw1ess, MichaelM, Locky, sldsmkd, splityzyx, Besty, BodgeITandRun, Devious, FMTopfan, remy87 - scores added to tables.

CivilDrone, whyscotty - scores added but GPU-Z isn't showing your full clocks...

Bradmax57, xtremedetailz, stooeh - please read the rules again on OP.

Associate
OP
Meddie, oggiet, xtremedetailz, Bradmax57, piggin, kaapstad, fishboyuk, OptimaLnrg - sorry guys please read rules please, link to seperate original size screenshot from unigine (maybe hosting site is resizing you pics)

[email protected] - links to photobox website but no screenshots??

billysielu, dhill, Locky, F1aw1ess, borley, MyBrains - scores added to tables ! - thanks guys :)

gregster - added but adapter listed as Intel ?

Tonester0011 - screenshots not original size

Associate
OP
Phew, another update done! - didn't realise its been a couple of weeks since last one :)

Thanks to all those who submitted - apologies if you aren't included, there is probably a valid reason (check the rules on the first page).

OptimaLnrg, Kaapstad, dave_beast, Locky - done
LtMatt, scotthulbs, JGStonedRaider, Jewish Afghan - link to full size heaven screenshot please

Associate
OP
Hello!

Sorry been much longer this time between updates - you can blame DayZ for that - it sucks you in that game! Cannot wait for the standalone to come out... anyway I digress. Unfortunately seem to be a lot of people posting without either reading the rules or hosting images on picture sites that are resizing them :(

CyberCrow, leoncao, Nuclear Fusion, scotthulbs, Rodpad, Ticonderoga, passey89, imginy, Jeci, humbug, spixelspixel, NightSt@lk3r, RetrogamerX, BrianB - rules in post #1
piggin, uksoldierboy, gaston22, StonerDude, chris-82, Uncle Petey - sorry guys but your screenshot links aren't full size
*Rich*- screenshot needs to be of the street of cobbles
pgi947, gregster - done

Any confusion please look at pgi947's and gregster's submissions to see how it should be :) (thanks guys).

And the rules again (sorry) -

Rules
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original
  8. NO DRIVER TWEAKING - e.g. enabling performance mode or changing tesselation settings (rendering = Quality, tesselation = application controlled)

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x

Associate
OP
Hi folks!

Some nice scores there on the 7970s!! and also the Sapphire 7950s, I must get around to overclocking my Powercolor PCS+, maybe have a go at it today :)

scotthulbs, pgi947, MyBrains, Nuclear Fusion - done
piggin - sorry mate not sure what is going on with your screenshots - as you can see from your post the resolution of the "1680x1050" screenshot is showing as "2102x1306"...
imginy, uksoldierboy - sorry guys screenshots are still being resized on photobucket :( (use dropbox as others have suggested)
Muzza1875, pugheaven - please read the rules on OP, need a screenshot of the cobbled street (with results) and a link to full resolution, cheers.
poxxxy - please read the rules on OP, you have TESSALATION disabled and screenshot is a strange size.
Gripen90 - please read the rules on OP

Cheers all!

Associate
OP
Evening all,

Seems some are still not getting how to post even though some of the guys have posted templates and mini how to articles! :)

I'm off to WarZ after I've posted this so have fun!

BrianB, Combat Fighter, Tonester0011 - Flickr doesnt do 1920x1080 I'm afraid.... so.....
Deaths_Calling - Need screenshot of cobbles please and you aint posted GPUZ link
JamesM, passey89, Alexrose1uk, Gtiracer, khaine1711 - Need link to full size screenshot please
nath247 - tesselation setting incorrect (should be normal) and need link to full size screenshot
scotthulbs, leoncuprar, amigafan2003, MyBrains, humbug, romper76, gregster, stephenb - Done
LtMatt - GPUZ link please (but added!)

Cheers - and catch you next time !

Associate
OP
yep sure is, probably get it lower but was only for a quick heaven run and max temp was 69c

just noticed that on my final run max fps is lower, but min is the same

dlknight still the mod, want it updating before people get there hands on the BE ltg's

I read earlier in the thread he wasn't going to update anymore.

Edit:

Also, I am a renowned liar :p

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

Hahahaha :)

I've managed to escape from Colorado for a few minutes and update the post! Still quite a few people submitting entries incorrectly :( sorry guys but can't include you until you correct your posts / repost following OP or template that Gregster posted earlier in thread.

Tonester0011, dave_beast, Louis_Y, G-Sharp, kamz - Added to table in OP :)
~TB~, Lord_ZED, toastiro, Mike306, Nickolp1974, Prozel, dyonisis007, mrdbristol - please post links to full size screenshot from Unigine (read OP for rules)

Cheers!

Associate
OP
And the rules again (sorry) -

Rules
  8. NO DRIVER TWEAKING - e.g. enabling performance mode or changing tesselation settings (rendering = Quality, tesselation = application controlled)

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x

TEMPLATE!!

If it helps everyone, just copy and paste this template and fill in the blanks, I hope it helps! Change the bits in red.

GPU Model @ Core/Memory
CPU @ Speed-ghz

COLOR]

COLOR]

*-Link to full sized cobble stone screen shot-*
*-Link to full sized desktop screen shot-*

Validation: GPUZ Validation link here

No excuses now, if you have dropbox, place screen shots in 'public folder' right click the image you want>Dropbox>copy public link. You can resize in MS Paint or Paint.net, just keep the aspect ratio and set the largest axis to 1000 px. Remember to save as jpeg rather than PNG or BMP.

Back
Top Bottom