• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
You need better watercooling, I don't go past 45 C with 2x 480mm rads with both KPEs and 4770k overvolted.

I may be switching over to a much larger case soon so it should get better :)

Associate
Ya, that's what I figured. But unless his ambients are 40 C, his core temps of 60 C can be made better on water. Assuming (covering my bases now lol) he is on water cooling and his ambients are not in the 40 C+ range, I would love to know what exactly cooling in his system.

Soldato
Associate
That seems about right for series with your config. I tried out both and found parallel to work out slightly better with average card temps, so the overall flow increase was just a bonus for me.

Soldato
Ya, that's what I figured. But unless his ambients are 40 C, his core temps of 60 C can be made better on water. Assuming (covering my bases now lol) he is on water cooling and his ambients are not in the 40 C+ range, I would love to know what exactly cooling in his system.

Rig is this

Great case but poor for airflow when pushing hardware.

Cooling - 1 x 480 1 x 360

Fans are more for looks than performance as this is my lads set up.

Just giving the cards a run out with the new voltage tool.

Temps where the least of my worries as it rarely gets pushed .

Associate
How are the hydrocoppers treating ya? I have heard posts from people about bad VRM cooling for reference cards- not sure if that's the same with the Classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom