*** Official WATCH_DOGS 2 ***

Soldato
Not great for me with with my specs at 1440p, with Temporal filtering and Ultra Shadows its mostly 60 fps with drops to the 45's.

Specs.
16GB
I5-4690k
GTX 1080

Theres no chance for enabling TXAA's or HFT's shadows, if I want decent framerate.

Yeah just watched this video waiting on DigitalFoundry now see what they say
How much gameworks stuff you have enabled? does performance vs IQ change much?

Soldato
I forget to mention I have pixel density at 1.25, so higher res means more demanding, but still the aliasing isnt that great. I dont know why plenty of other games have better anti aliasing with better performance, needs a decent temporal method I think.

Soldato
Quite tempted by this. Can I assume that they have redeemed themselves? WD1 hated my system for some reason, so my opinion is a little soured. Also, are there plenty of things to do in the world outside of the main story?

Soldato
easy way to gain fps

watch-dogs-2-san-francisco-fog-performance-thick-ray-marched-volumetric-fog.png

watch-dogs-2-temporal-filtering-performance-640px.png

filter on vs off
http://images.nvidia.com/geforce-co...160-interactive-comparison-001-on-vs-off.html

Soldato
It seems to run well. I can't tell if it's well optimised though because my new rig is ridiculously overpowered, but I have a feeling it's a good PC port.

Soldato
Picked this up last night, and managed to get through the tutorial mission before it stopped me (on a rubbish internet now, so it takes ages to download games :(). It runs very well for me so far - looking forward to getting stuck in.

Soldato
Good to know it runs well on a 1070, will be picking it up at some point. It seems that my intuition was right and the game turned out to be decent;p

Back
Top Bottom