• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Soldato
Guys, do you think this is a normal behaviour???

First time I see such lack of professionalism...

Will wait until Friday when going on holiday and see what to do!!!

Ultimately you purchased through Nvidia. Call them again and explain your situation, demanding to have an explanation immediately of why you haven't received the item and what the status of the order is and demand a delivery date, and if they cant do that then you want your item cancelled and your money refunded.

If you do the above it will likely be actioned very quickly - no business wants to lose a customer. Don't let them say the fault is with the delivery company as Nvidia is the suppler so getting the item delivered to you successfully is their responsibility - let them call the delivery company if that is where the problem is.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Digital River told me spanish orders will (ever) be shipped in Germany...

If Felipe I lived, I would talk to him!!!

They must be using a **** courier then or they are lying about stock.

I regularly order stuff from Germany and quite often it comes next day even on cheapest free delivery. In fact it more often comes quicker than ordering from a UK supplier.............

Associate

I regularly order stuff from Germany and quite often it comes next day even on cheapest free delivery. In fact it more often comes quicker than ordering from a UK supplier.............

That is the thing, dont really know what is happening since they dont explain at all...

Nvidia hates Spain!!!

Soldato

That is the thing, dont really know what is happening since they dont explain at all...

Nvidia hates Spain!!!

They must have used UPS! :p

My order through OcUK with UPS Express took over 7 days to get to Ireland, and a recent order from Germany took 6 days with UPS to get here.

Caporegime
They must have used UPS! :p

My order through OcUK with UPS Express took over 7 days to get to Ireland, and a recent order from Germany took 6 days with UPS to get here.

Some of the shipping times from the uk are ridiculous, occasionally i can order something from China and get it faster.

Caporegime
Well at the moment they don't even sell to Ireland for the Titan X :/

One user here is still getting run around by support as to why he can't even select Ireland as a payment or shipping address :(

While on the other hands nvidia's "order of 10" competition lets people from Ireland enter but they won't ship any prizes to "northern" Ireland. Really weird way of doing things. :confused:

Caporegime
It's the usual open bench testing scenario where yet again the testers seem incapable of understanding that temps on an open bench do not mirror real world use where it is in a case.

Even open bench i find it strange he would get temps that low, i had my pc setup on the motherboard box a few weeks back and there wasn't much difference in gpu temps compared to it inside the case. He's somehow managed to get 15c difference as most review sites put it at 84c load. :eek: Unless he had the fan cranked to an insane setting and somehow didn't notice. :confused:

Caporegime
Even open bench i find it strange he would get temps that low, i had my pc setup on the motherboard box a few weeks back and there wasn't much difference in gpu temps compared to it inside the case. He's somehow managed to get 15c difference as most review sites put it at 84c load. :eek: Unless he had the fan cranked to an insane setting and somehow didn't notice. :confused:

Aircon in office and ambient only 10c?

Back
Top Bottom