• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Associate
OP
Kaap you gonna get four? I'm just going to stick with two. As long as I don't go crazy with graphic settings two should be able to do 4K @ 120 FPS/Hz for the new monitors releasing at the end of the year.

Caporegime
Are there any water-cooled 1080's yet? What can they do?

Basically, is there anything limiting further clock gains other than just general temperature?

No. Ore than 100% fan on decent air. The voltage and tdp been fixed in bios holding them back. Will be insteresting to see if these limits are removed in the titan

Caporegime
Lets forget about it now we've seen owners with 2000/2050 cards on air :)

At 100% fan.......I have said already, Titan on water will be a beast at over 30% faster than the fastest of 1080. Titans on air that have useable fan speed will be less than 20% fast than the fastest 1080.

How many people with Titans will be putting them under water though?

Man of Honour
Kaap you gonna get four? I'm just going to stick with two. As long as I don't go crazy with graphic settings two should be able to do 4K @ 120 FPS/Hz for the new monitors releasing at the end of the year.

For gaming I will be using 2

For benchmarks I will see if I can get another 2 if NVidia let me have them.

Soldato
Will be buying two but not for a few weeks. Got a few things to pay out. Re-furnish the bedroom as thats apparently more important than GPU's :p

Wont feel too bad once I sell my 1080's. Should get full/near price for those as stock cooler barely used and like new. Will sell the blocks and just take any losses there.

Till then i guess ill have to wait in envy :D

Should last me a good while, volta titan at least.

Associate
OP
Going under water. Holy TIM batman.

Back
Top Bottom