*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Underboss
Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition on steam for £2.49

Last edited:
Soldato
Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition on steam for £2.49

Cracking game. One that missed me by.

Bought it a few years ago. IMO it's a must play.

Soldato
Divinity 2 definitive 8.99 on steam, well worth it

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

I have never heard of it but sounds epic. Its like Balder's gate right turn based RPG ? Is it a single player or MMO?

Last edited:
Soldato
Already had these but these are two decent shmups for next to nothing

Last edited:
Soldato

People won't shut up at work about BG3, but I saw so many saying that the game design was lifted straight out of this by the developer, with an epic bit of story telling and immersion. So I've picked this up with being a fifth of the price and I'm enjoying the first few hours!

Reactions: Kyo
Associate
Mass Effect Legendary Edition for £7.49 at the moment

Associate
People won't shut up at work about BG3, but I saw so many saying that the game design was lifted straight out of this by the developer, with an epic bit of story telling and immersion. So I've picked this up with being a fifth of the price and I'm enjoying the first few hours!

It looks a great game but I have tried multiple times to enjoy it and I just can't - I struggle with games where I have to control multiple characters as I just want to control the one I make.

Soldato
It looks a great game but I have tried multiple times to enjoy it and I just can't - I struggle with games where I have to control multiple characters as I just want to control the one I make.
I kind of agree with this - but at the same time I also struggle with a party size of 4 / 6 when there are other characters you could bring in to your party - but can't because you like the ones you've got. :D

I never really liked Dynaheir, but felt I had to keep her because - you can't not have Minsc! (I'm talking about BG here, not BG3!)

Soldato
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair £0.77+

Associate
If you like the older games - Icewind Dale/2 lets you create the whole party IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom