*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
You will just have to spend another £30+ somewhere!:cry:

Has anyone tried using their cdkoin bonus to buy games less than £3?

For example, iirc, the old Bitmap Brothers' The Chaos Engine classic for the Amiga is 89p.

I seen i can get God of War PC for £11.79. Is that worth you think?

Soldato
I seen i can get God of War PC for £11.79. Is that worth you think?
No idea, never played it.

I'm still mulling over what to buy, few squids Star Wars pinball game for Switch that was headlined at hotukdeals is now out of stock.

Keep looking at Forza Motorsport 7 for ~£15, not sure as a bit old now, but also not sure if Microsoft would still allow download.

Soldato
If you've not already spent your 300 cdkoins at cdkeys, sign in to Quidco and opt-in (limited to 4000) for £5 bonus cashback on a £30+ spend today at loads of stores including cdkeys.
How long does tracking take? Opted in and purchased Helldivers 2 Super Citizen Edition, although on my account there's a tick next to Bonus tracked, yet Retailer/Purchase date on Pending.

Soldato
How long does tracking take? Opted in and purchased Helldivers 2 Super Citizen Edition, although on my account there's a tick next to Bonus tracked, yet Retailer/Purchase date on Pending.
CDkeys purchase just before Xmas took two months to pay out Quidco bonus and cashback.

Still wondering what to buy myself!

Edit: £3.29 Star Wars Pinball for Switch came back into stock, 19 tables, apparently gives £1.35 credit on Nintendo account when code redeemed. But bought it for something I might play on the Switch, in a genre I've not played for years.

Last edited:
Associate
Free on Steam

Space Crew: Legendary Edition

Opt-in for free 300 cdkoins that can be used tomorrow, Thurs 29th Feb.

Thank you for this.

Decided to buy Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered for a little under £5. Something to get back into once I’m done with my current game.

Last edited:
Associate

Nomads of Driftland: The Forgotten Passage - Free​

Thanks hdpcgamer.

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't read and just clicks 'get free stuff' like me, you also need to add the free Nomads of Driftland base game and the The Forgotten Passage DLC will show up under that in your GOG inventory.

Base game also available free on Steam, DLC is not free.

Last edited:
Soldato
Never realised HotUKDeals did discount codes for cdkeys until yesterday, when XSELL10 was being mentioned on new posts, for 10% off.

Not sure if it's all or specific games.
That's a GREAT find!

I just tested it with a random game on my wishlist and it worked.

Game for the information was

Back
Top Bottom