*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I don't suppose anyone knows how The Gunk compares, if it can be compared, to Journey to the Savage Planet?

Thanks.

I played (and enjoyed) both - I think Journey probably has a bit more depth (and is certainly more polished), giving it a bit more longevity than Gunk but there's something reeeeaaaally satisfying about hoovering up the gunk the makes it more enjoyable in short bursts. So get both :D

I did actually get Journey for free on GoG so there are giveaways to look out for.

Associate
I already have mass first one on steam, 2 and 3 on EA back in the day. I have never played or loaded them up before (guilty as charged a game hoarder). Is it worth still getting legendary edition particularly if its all on steam with better integration upgrades, graphics, enhancements DLC etc ?
I had all the originals and still bought this at a similar price. It was well worth the money and I enjoyed replaying through them.

Reactions: Kyo
Associate
I played (and enjoyed) both - I think Journey probably has a bit more depth (and is certainly more polished), giving it a bit more longevity than Gunk but there's something reeeeaaaally satisfying about hoovering up the gunk the makes it more enjoyable in short bursts. So get both :D

I did actually get Journey for free on GoG so there are giveaways to look out for.

Cheers for that.
Seems I already have Journey to the Savage Planet on both GOG and Epic somehow.
Bought The Gunk as it sounds like a simple casual game which are the kind I like these days, anyway at 79p I don't know why I even bothered you by asking.
:D

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom