*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I don't like controlling them all though, or the stop/start nature of the battles.
Ah ok. IIRC you can set AI scripts in Icewind Dale and original BGs, but they're fairly generic from memory, caster, defender, priest, thief etc. Icewind Dale and the original BG games are not turn based like BG3 is, they're real time with pause available to you.
BG3 and the original baldurs gate 1+2 and icewind dale 1+2 games play very differently - it's one of the reasons I was disappointed with BG3.

That's not to say you'd like them, just more of an FYI.

Soldato
Yep TitanFall 2 caught me by surprise.

In the days where I find it hard to get invested into a game. That one I couldn't put down until it was finished.

Highly recommended.

Man of Honour
Helldivers - Digital Deluxe for £4.99

Also

Evil Genius 2 Deluxe Edition for £2.74

Associate
It's good fun with friends on the TV - trying to kill the nasties while doing your best to not kill your buddies.
Indeed, but for pure chaos and oh **** I've just killed you Magicka is better. I'll never forget when I accidently spat out two lightning bolts very quickly killing my buddy and myself, good times :cry:

Associate
Indeed, but for pure chaos and oh **** I've just killed you Magicka is better. I'll never forget when I accidently spat out two lightning bolts very quickly killing my buddy and myself, good times :cry:

Yes, Magicka is really excellent, especially four of you playing at the same time. How to lose friends easily with a few mis-aimed spells. :)

Back
Top Bottom