** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

Soldato
Would this case be overkill if I'm not planning on watercooling? Also would Asus Rampage IV Formula Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard fit in this?

Last edited:
Associate
I'm putting my 360 predator and GPU loop in the case. I'll be documenting in a mini build log (got a few custom parts coming for it). It is going to do the predator more justice than the enthoo luxe.

OcUK Staff
OP
Would this case be overkill if I'm not planning on watercooling? Also would Asus Rampage IV Formula Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard fit in this?

Not at all. I only have a 240mm AIO in the top, and with the LED strips I added and the braided cables I'm about to add it will look glorious. Fully intend to move to a custom loop within a year though :)

Soldato
Not at all. I only have a 240mm AIO in the top, and with the LED strips I added and the braided cables I'm about to add it will look glorious. Fully intend to move to a custom loop within a year though :)

Cool mate I guess that answers my question as to what closed loop water cooling you would recommend haha :)

Caporegime
Looking at this case and considering AIO options has made me settle on a 240 for an AIO. If I get the EK Predator 360 - it just doesn't look that nice with a GPU added to the loop.

Associate
Just a standard fitting on these cases magicoi, I will see if Phanteks have any plans for an inverted option though.

Thanks, to clarify -If I could place the case on the left side of my desk against the wall with the window facing right & showing the front of the mobo id buy one like a shot!

Cheers

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm hoping 12th is the latest day it will come in Petelock. I'm away as of tomorrow but I'll keep an eye on my emails and update here once the day is confirmed.

Soldato
Just for clarity before I order would this mobo fit in it ok?

Asus Rampage IV Formula Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 Motherboard

Thanks

Soldato
Lovely case, Shame iv a m-atx mobo i feel would look lost in this glorious case :(

Any idea if theyre releasing any matx sized cases with this glass door? Its mainly the glass door which makes it a WANT

Back
Top Bottom