** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

Associate
Anyone else just get an "Order Problem - stock update" email?

I pre-ordered the Silver version on the 30th April, and just got this email saying "We have been unable to despatch your order due to a stock shortage."

The email does give an ETA for stock delivery - 12/05... Which I already knew so I'm hoping this is just an automated thing. I can't remember if there was an earlier ETA as I always thought they were due on the 12th.

Last edited:
Associate
Any chance of an upgrade kit for those of use with the plastic windows and no RGB?

The tempered glass is attached via thumb screws rather than the hinge on the regular version and I imagine they didn't find an easy way to attach a hinge to a heavy piece of glass. So it looks like you might need an entire case if you fancy it!

Associate
Anyone else just get an "Order Problem - stock update" email?

I pre-ordered the Silver version on the 30th April, and just got this email saying "We have been unable to despatch your order due to a stock shortage."

The email does give an ETA for stock delivery - 12/05... Which I already knew so I'm hoping this is just an automated thing. I can't remember if there was an earlier ETA as I always thought they were due on the 12th.

Aye, I got the same thing and ordered the silver version on the 29th April. I think it's automated fella.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just checked with my limited resources whilst on holiday and it looks like the container is booked in with us for Monday 16th due to an unforeseen delay at the port. As always, it's the most urgent containers that get delayed! Hopefully you can wait another few days. :)

Associate
My silver case just arrived and is looking amazing! I'll try and get some build pictures up at the weekend.

On a side note I'd advise everyone to inspect their cases on delivery. My package appeared with a pretty big dent through both boxes. The DPD delivery driver wasn't happy about waiting around but I wasn't going to sign for smashed glass :(

Everything is A-OK though! Thanks guys.

7Y4h14j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom