Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
how can you sit there and seriously say it's all fine?
obviously it's not theft but it might as well be.

as pointed out above, you can get a BRAND NEW clio for less.

I'm trying to be the voice of reason here. As humans we have free will. James has decided that his current perceived happiness is more important than his long term financial future and that's his decision to make, no matter how daft we think it is.

It's not as though he was "tricked", he knew what the long term cost would be and decided it didn't matter.

Personally I think he's flipping nuts. Material posessions never make anyone truly happy, certainly not enough to pay that kind of APR for a very average young person's runabout.

Soldato
Wont cost a penny extra

Cheers is all i can say to that, i know what im doing now back off :S If you saw that, and saw the punto, its a lot better, its got 28k on the clock, full service FULL, i have MOT for life, i get 4 free services and free parts and labour for for 2 years, its not EPIC FAIL of 2009, i struggle to get finance, and i needed a nice car, a newish car, i needed it fast because i need a car to get to work, i needed ont that provided cheep insurance and they offered 6 different types of finance but because my credit is crap i could only get this one, and even then i only got it because the women queried why blackhorse refused me.

I would not have got finance anywhere else, especially not a big dealer or little trader.

If anything fox, you fail, you fail full stop, you cant go round talking to people and slating there things like that, its not polite if anything, if you dont agree with what i did then yeah, thats your opinion, an opinion, now leave the thread if you dont want to agree with me and others when saying its a nice car, bar the finance the cost was good and the car IS nice, its not a BMW.. its a Renault..

I drive a 1.2 clio, it cost around £800, worked fine for 2 years now, only problem was the clutch went once.

Only thing yours has that mine doesn't is electric windows and airbags. I don't recon they are worth the extra you paid, but your money not mine luckily

Soldato
got a new car - check
someone gave you credit - check
can afford the repayments - check
didnt think about the total cost - fail

youve basically just been done over by a loan shark

Soldato
Looks like CarCraft have no cooling off period for finance agreements.

After what you've heard and if you had the opportunity, would you now consider cancelling the order?

Soldato
OP
as pointed out above, you can get a BRAND NEW clio for less.

But companies like that want money as a deposit, they want Excellent credit whilst ive pushed and pushed for the rating i have, i NEED a car to get me to work and to have a life as where i live is pretty much out in the open with busses running til 10pm and i finish work on a evening at that time so going to town wouldnt be an option without a car..

He's not being robbed, he's paying for a service. Carcraft are enabling him to have the car he wants (and thinks will make him happy) right now instead of saving or improving his credit rating so he can get lower cost finance.

So long as James07 is sure he knows what he's doing then fair play :), I just hope he doesn't regret it in 12 months time when he's stuck with a car he doesn't want once the novelty and "nice car" congratulations have subsided.

Exactly..

Can we get off the subject of money?

Associate
I had one similar to this as my first car, albeit better spec and wheels. Was a nice first car.

But I paid less than half of what you're going to pay in total, 3 years ago! You are really going to regret this, spending that much money on an asset that will only lose you a lot of money is quite frankly foolish.

Soldato
I've got a Clio Authentique(first car), been kept in fantastic condition by the previous owner which is practically the same as yours minus the trip computer, the 16v badge on the side and a couple of years older. I paid £2k cash in hand.

You've been ripped off.

Caporegime
If you are in your cooling off period PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back and cancel the agreement. I seriously cannot believe after reading this thread that you think this is a good idea. You will REALLY regret this in a few months. I mean you've paid more than what you can buy a new one for and this one doesn't even have alloy wheels, you've spend 10k on a car and you have to go out and buy alloy wheels. Seriously cancel this agreement as you've basically chained yourself to this car for 5 years!

****ing hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom