Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I beg to differ. Ok maybe with the Focus that one I will admit I didn't think it through and I ended up getting rid of it 3 months later, the Cooper was just a dog mechanically and the Cooper S touch wood is fine, no problems except with having to replace consumables.

The only thing it's had done warrenty wise is the Engine mounts BEFORE I picked it up.

It's not like I owe the earth on it either. At least the difference is that with all the interest and everything added I only owe a few hundred over the cars value atm.

How many months have you been paying though to still owe a few hundred over the cars value :p

Soldato
Still cannot beleive what he's done here, I know a lot of people take out finance every day paying too much, but this is just, wow, way over even a carcraft buggering level, I don't see what part of logic kicked in that said "This is great! I'll go for this, wow!"

:(

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;14278458 said:
Did you really want a 15 page thread on how good your 1.2 Clio is? Seriously? Just what were you expecting everyone to say?

'Whoa, I love the.... pop-out rear window'

Yur an arse, seriously.. Stop picking up on little things and get a life, yur always on the forum..

Life much?

Associate
wow, just seen this thread (been destracted by le mans) read the first page, didn't need to read any more. I can't beleive this actually happened, we got a two year old Focus ST for the same price as that Clio!

Soldato
Yur an arse, seriously.. Stop picking up on little things and get a life, yur always on the forum..

Life much?

Attacking the guy who has forgotten more about cars than you will ever know is clearly the way to extract yourself from a thread that has made you look like a total plank from post 1.

Read the thread about the guy who was going to buy the Porsche who took the feedback on board and has a better life as a result.

Caporegime
Telling us how and how much you paid for it and not wanting a reaction is a bit like placing a big Swastika in the middle of a Synagogue and being suprised when the Rabbi hadukens you in the face.

The guy is clearly deluded and is in love with his new car. When that new car feeling expires he may then see the error of his ways. I can only hope this is his only brush with bad credit as poisonous credit can leave you homeless.

Last edited:
Soldato
Telling us how and how much you paid for it and not wanting a reaction is a bit like placing a big Swastika in the middle of a Synagogue and being suprised when the Rabbi hadukens you in the face.

You have to give credit for actually posting again.

I say that as a person who bought a car from Carcraft.

Soldato
Seriously guys, lay off him. No matter what you say, he has already stated that he won't listen, so do what I'm doing and laugh so damn loud you cry and realise that for all your regrets in life theres always a person more stupid than you.

James may have realised his mistake and is now stuck. I certainly wouldn't admit to having made what is possibly the biggest fail of 2009, so would keep up the pretence I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom