Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
£125 a month for 40 months? Thats much cheaper than even the 60 month deal on the Carcraft website, you got a bargain!

£140 x 48

See my edit...

This car is costing you an absolute fortune, how much are you paying monthly and for how long and what was the deposit?

Around 165 with insurance/gap etc 140 for the car loan

How many GCSE's did you get above a C grade?

5 - Could have been 6 but my teacher wasnt allowed to move me up a class as my last school didnt send any info about my capabilities so the head of maths wouldnt allow it which was just crap.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not sure education has much bearing on it (I started down this path myself, although it wasn't quite this crazy, and I have a degree, not to mention the fact that I had done it before and let it run, so I knew/know it's a bad deal, yet I still let myself get carried away in my material desire), it's a case of letting your heart rule your head. Then in this case ignoring a lot of sound advice for some reason that is frankly beyond my understanding at this point, I guess it's just a case of not wanting to admit a mistake, a bad one.

You really need to step back and take a long hard look at this whole situation James, hundreds of people can't all be wrong and you alone right, think realistically. Please, for your own good. I will not try and persuade you further, I've said my piece, I have experience with over priced finance myself, even on considerably better cars than a Clio, it's rarely worth it if you think it through and look at what you can get if you purchase a little more carefully. Sometimes finance can be right and isn’t a terrible path to take, but this is not one of those times, and this is not the right car to do it with either.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
£140 x 48

Around 165 with insurance/gap etc 140 for the car loan

Rubbish, you already told us your insurance is £2400, i bet you pay that monthly at 20% apr as well dont you? You pay failcraft nearly £170 a month and thats before you even think about insurance.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;14280793 said:
Rubbish, you already told us your insurance is £2400, i bet you pay that monthly at 20% apr as well dont you? You pay failcraft nearly £170 a month and thats before you even think about insurance.

The car is £140 a month fox..

The insruace is now down to just under 2k..

Stop calling me a lier, ive told you the truth all the way through the thread and been critisised for it.

Soldato
5 - Could have been 6 but my teacher wasnt allowed to move me up a class as my last school didnt send any info about my capabilities so the head of maths wouldnt allow it which was just crap.
That's something to shout home about!

I thought you were going to blame the darkies for a sec . .

Man of Honour
The car is £140 a month fox..

You have told us yourself the deal is 165 a month. You cant seperate it out like that, unless you think a 2k car is 1k for the car, 400 for the wheels, 200 for the doors etc... Bottom line is that your finance agreement is for 165 per month.

Soldato
Guys it really is time to give up now. The size of this thread and number of responses still hasn't drilled in the sheer madness of this all to James. Not much else to say other than check this link out James, they might be able to help:

http://www.nightingalehospital.co.uk/

And I see the iphone has diappeared from the sig. Looking forward to the new one professing that you have a bottom of the range clio costing you the absolute earth !

Soldato
OP
It's called running costs, you bought a car for cheap running costs and you are paying over £300 a month to keep a Clio on the road.

I was paying 240 for my clapt out old punto.. plus i was repairing it every bloody month..

The clio is costing slightly more and is going to last longer and run better and BE better..

Yes its gonna work out moer expensive over time, but whats done is done, look.. if it annoys me over the years then ill learn wont i.. There nothing i can do now..

[TW]Fox;14280851 said:
You genuinelly have no idea how much this car is costing you to own, do you? Surely it doesnt take a rocket scientist to add you loan and car insurance cost up?

Aint taken out the insurance yet so didnt think about that.

Soldato
I was paying 240 for my clapt out old punto.. plus i was repairing it every bloody month..

The clio is costing slightly more and is going to last longer and run better and BE better..

Yes its gonna work out moer expensive over time, but whats done is done, look.. if it annoys me over the years then ill learn wont i.. There nothing i can do now..

Aint taken out the insurance yet so didnt think about that.

Fair enough then. A lot of people have tried to help you though, remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom