*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
YYY.jpg

Caporegime
canon powershot

Sample shots, please.

I'd like to see some indoor video, I've been trying to find a more compact camera for years that shoots video as well to the standard my 6 year old canon ixus 800 did. I got a TZ10 last year and still pick up my old canon for small video clips. :(

Looking forward to seeing what it comes out like! Mmmm beer

Worst case scenario I will mix up and drink the sanitizer solution ;)

Soldato
the whole point of the thread is to post when you have received the item, i.e not stock photos, although rex is cool it really needs to be in the august thread :p

Its things you bought in march mate, so i aint waiting 5 months to post a picture in the august thread of something i bought in march.

Where is that?

Polynesia hotel in spain costa del sol :)

Soldato
Cu3ed, is that any good to type on?

So far so good, I find it handier to use with the Playbook, and phone, which it seems to sync just fine, its a rubberised keyboard but very responsive, only arrived today so not sure what battery life or anything is like, for £18 cant really complain at all.

Associate
Well I remember they came out with a stand for the ps2 just so you could STAND IT VERTICALLY WOO

I never bought into this vertical nonsense.

It also has an audio jack out, so it can be connected to "proper" speakers when connected. Why anyone would want to do that I don't know. Maybe when listening to music on it.

For £15 delivered from Hong Kong I think it's a little bargain and makes it look a lot neater on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom