*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Caporegime
PS Viate Cradle from Hong Kong as I believe Sony will not be releasing them in Europe for whatever reason.

Posted on Monday, arrived here today. Impressive service I have to say.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7270/sn850235h.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Good on Sony here looks really neat that does and not a bad price from what I seen on their site.

How much did you pay, if you don't mind?

Soldato
Sorry for the Stock Photo!!.. Only just ordered!!

sdcard.jpg

£8quid with Free Postage from One Shop via Another!! (Wet Trees!! ;) )

Gonna Pop it in My Xperia Arc and then give my Wife the 8Gb card from that in her Galaxy Ace :cool:

alx

alx

Soldato
I presume what you're saying is that you're siding with the 'you bought it when you paid for it' crowd. If I paid for a car and it arrived 5 months later, presumably I should post a stock image when I paid for it, then post nothing when it's delivered to me? Think it through chump!

It's what Jokester did :p. He posted the Audi folder/booklet for his new car even though it doesn't arrive for a few months :D.

Who's the chump now ;)

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
I presume what you're saying is that you're siding with the 'you bought it when you paid for it' crowd. If I paid for a car and it arrived 5 months later, presumably I should post a stock image when I paid for it, then post nothing when it's delivered to me? Think it through chump!

But when you buy a car and it is delivered several months later you do not pay in full for it until you collect the car.

Soldato
Should be re-named ' ****Things you have physically acquired in March**** ' to stop all this waste of time debate posting!!

Oh lord, that opens up another can of worms, what if the product is digital only? As you cannot 'physically' acquire it, OMG THIS IS NEVER ENDING!!!

Back
Top Bottom